1.2

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Anyways thank you @_I_AmQueen_ about these cool stuff. I love you now!

Happy 2 ears 3RACHA
HAPPY 300 DAYS STRAY KIDS

•♡•

*The Same Day*

ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"SO. The reason I called you for a meeting is...

JYP wants us to be a official rap group of JYP. He wants us to perform, hold fan meetings, interviews, etc."

Chan said. My eyes widened in shock. As well as changbins. Its my dream to become an Idol. But also It can be troublesome.

Chan called us a while ago and we went inside a classroom. That is obv not ours.

"Im cool with it. And also weve been hiding it for 2 years already.." changbin said.

"Jisung?" I nodded as if to say "yes"

"Im okay with it. Our schedules might be hectic if we approve JYP's decision. But Im gonna say yes. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity for us." I said.

"Okay! Im gonna tell boss about it tomorrow or later. And of course spend time with your boyfriends before our schedules become hectic!" Says chan grinning

"I dont have a boyfriend chan!" I retorted. Changbin put his arm around my shoulders and guided me outside of the classroom. Its 1 in the afternoon, our vacant time.

(Did i tell you this? But everyone is on the same grade level, except jeongin since he is a year older and woojin coz he is the owner a cafe amd graduated last year . And they are graduating this year.)

When we arrived in the cafeteria changvin went to see felix and I sat alone. The cafetrria is just beside the big gate of our school. So I could see students running around.

In front of the cafeteria is a fountain then next to it is a feild. I can see a small boy running to the gate. It was Jeongin!

"Jeongin!" I called. I ran to him and he waited for me. Jeongin nodded as a sign of recogniton. I smiled sweetly at him. He smiled back, his braces glinting.

"Where are you going?" I asked him

"Im gonna take my braces off." He was excited about it. I know since he kept jumping around and smiling.

"Oh Can i come? Isnt seungmin with you?" I asked. Since he walked here alone, maybe seungmin wont come but I asked him anyway.

"Naahh, he was paired with hyunjin hyung. He was cool with it. And Yes hyung! You can come!" Jeongin asked permission from the guard since his dentist appointment was exactly 2 pm and its 1:30 now.

The dentist was just a 15 minute walk. Its near our school so we decided to walk since the weather is nice.

"Hey jeongin.. before You go inside can I take a picture of you? As a remembrance?" Jeongin blushed but nodded. He posed and smiled, showinv his braces. This would be the last time ill see him with his braces.

"Ok, lets go." Inside there was couches and a mini cafe where I can wait. Jeongin went inside a room and I sat on a chair waiting for him.

Minutes later jeongin went out of the room and paid at the counter. He walked next to me smiling without showing his teeth.

"Hey! How was it?" I asked.

"It was ok hyung! I finally got to eat curry!" He hugged me while giggling. I pinched his blushing cheeks and held his hand.

I dragged him to a place I know he will like.
"Where are we hyung?" he asked.

"We are going to eat curry." He squealed happily and gave me a kiss on the
cheek υωυ

"Thank you so much hyung!" We entered the restaurant and took a seat on the corner.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Jeongin was happy that he could hang out before his hyung becomes busy..

How did he know??

Wellz he heard their conversation and he kinda stalks jisung too..

And all he could do is to savor this moment.

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ᴘᴏᴠ. ᴏᴋᴀʏ