1.7

[I JUST UPDATED WATTPAD AND IM LOVIN IT]

Minho opened his locker and put his books inside. The hallway is as always-- noisy, full of students.

"Hey minho.." a flirty voice called. Minho turned and saw a girl wearing a cheerleader outfit.

"Hey." He greeted shortly and walked past her.

"HEY! HEY!" the girl followed minho to the feild.

"What?!" Minho asked, obviously irritated.

"Can I have your number?" The girl asked. Her face close to minho.

Minho rolled his eyes in disgust. A hand pushed the girls face away.

"Ouch!" The girl fell down.

"Get lost!" Hyunjin said and the girl ran away.

"Hey... thanks." Minho and Hyunjin are not really close, so minho felt awkward that the guy he barely knew helped him.

"Youre welcome. Just helping Jisung. Bye!"
And then, hyunjin ran away to the direction of the library.

"Jisung?" Minho scracthed the back of his head in confusion. He under the shade of the trees. Oh how he wishes Jisung is here.

__

"Hey." Seungmin greeted hyunjin who arrived in the library. Hyunjin was panting. He went to seungmins direction and sat in front of him.

The teacher assigned seungmin to teach Hyunjin English. Hyunjin is good but seungmin's english is better. So the teacher wanted hyunjin to improve more.

The two began to study and read english books and stuff that can help them. Seungmin wanted to talk to hyunjin, but the library isnt the right place.

"Hyunjin. Why dont we get some fresh air? The library is suffocating." Seungmin was quite shocked. How could he call the library a suffocating place? Seungmin loves the library and he felt weird for calling it suffocating.

Hyunjin nodded and followed seungmin out of the library. Seungmin went at the back of the school, there was a garden at the back where no one really goes to, since it was at the back of the school.

"Hyunjin.." seungmin took a seat jn the gazebo and called hyunjin's name to get his attention.

"Seungmin... What do you really want." Hyuniin asked seungmin. Seungmin hought this was the time to tell hyunjin about his feelings.

"Hyunjin. I know I was rude to you back then. But... I-I just... dont understand myself anymore." Hyunjin nodded for him to continue.

"I hate it when you ignore me. I hate it when you talk to other people without talking to me. I hate it when youre just in front of me but then I cant even hold you, reach you... Hyunjin Im going crazy because of you... hyunjin... I think...

I like you.." Seungmin was met with silence. Hyunjin smirked at seungmin.
He felt Happy but at the same time he was mad.

"You like me?" Seungmin averted his gaze.
Avoiding Hyunjin.

"You expect me to hug you and tell you I like you too?" Seungmin remained silent.

"Well if you do. Im not. I dont like you anymore seungmin--maybe I still do but not just the same way as before." Seungmin nodded. He faked a smile and met hyunjin's gaze.

"W-well do you like someone?"

"Yes... Im sorry."

Hyunjin walked away and left seungmin on the garden. Seungmin laughed bitterly at himself.

"Well Im stupid." He uttered, tears threatening to fall.

"Sorry Hyunjin."

♡♡
I said I would make some minsung book again. So I just finished a chapter of it and Idk if I coukd make Angst. Like, Im soft soooo... yeah.
THIS IS A THANK YOU FOR THE 900+ READS AND 100+ VOTES.

Actually the day I made this, I thought, no one would read this. Though I promise on my next book, (If ever) I will imrpove my writing skills. Its so messy right now. Idek

Love ya~
Yanna