1.4

ʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴀs ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

Jisung felt his knees become wobbly. His normal confident self was slipping away. Changbin pats his back and told him a joke which made him laugh.

It is a lovely day. Its 8 in the morning and 3RACHA is excited. Other artists are also gonna perform like JJP.

Jisung is gonna perform his solo track 'I see' and he is nervous. What if his voice cracks? What if he forgets the lyrics? What if--

"Hey, we can do this. Dont be nervous!" Chan said laughing at Jisung.

Jisung nodded and waited for the MC to call them. They wore face masks to cover half of their faces. They dyed their hair too. Jisung dyed his hair Blue. Chan dyed his hair pink and Changbin Brown.

They need face mask for their first performance. They prepared a dance performance for the first one.

"Let us welcome 3RACHA!"

The three entered and the crowd went wild. The makeshift stage was in the schools feild. They didnt expect the fans to be that many. The showcase is in 2 parts 1 part in the morning and one in the evening. 1st part is for performances, interviews, and the fan meeting. The eveing showcase is for Jamming and just singing, interacting with fans.

"WAAH!"

"I GET TO SEE THEM IN PERSON!"

"OMG! IM GONNA DIE!"

They still cover their face and the crowd is going wild. Jisung chuckled. His eyes searching for a certain person. LEE MINHO.

Minho and their friends stood in the front. The three personally asked JYP to let them sit in the front.

Minho was eyeing him as if trying to dig deep within him. Did minho recognize him?

Minho stared at Jisung so much he even recognized his eyes. 3RACHA is standing in front of them. A staff called them earlier and made sure they are in the front. It made minho suspicious. And the thought that 3 of their friends are not present? He is sure the guy before him is Jisung.

"Annyeonghaseo! 3RACHA IMNIDA!" The three bowed 90°. The crowd cheered.

"Today. We will show you a dance performance and some of you might recognize my voice. Please enjoy." The boys looked at each other in awe. IT IS CHAN!

The boys cheered with the crowd. Watching their friends dance. Everyone was amazed. Who thought 3RACHA could dance really well? They are full package.

After their dance performance they stood in a line and sat in chairs.

"Everyone! Are you excited for the interview?"

"YES!"

"Do you want to get to know them better?"

"YEEESS!!"

(ιт's cяιηgεү αsғ)

"3racha Reveal showcase! Lets start from the leader! CB97!" Chan bowed and slowly took his mask off. The crowd cheered, some fainted, others crying in joy.

"Good day guys! Im CB97 from 3RACHA. My real name is Bang chan!"

"Wow! Bang chan! Next is the dark rapper SpearB!"

"Annyeonghaseo! Im 3RACHA's SpearB. My real name is Seo Changbin! Nice to meet you all"

"Next is the lyrical rapper J.One!" The crowd cheered. Minho's eyes peircing through his skin.

"Annyeonghaseo! J.one Here! My real name is Han Jisung!" Jisung took off his mask and He saw Minho smiling. He waved at him. Minho replied with a flying kiss making Jisung blush.

"Everyone please calm down." Everyone just seemed to get louder and wilder every second.

"Okay. Now the interview with 3RACHA will begin. Everyone loves you for being mysterious at first. What is your real reason to hide your identity?"

"We hid our identity because we want to enjoy our privacy. And because we are still attending school."
CB97 Answered.

A lot more questions was asked and it was time for the 3 to perform again. Their next performance was Matryoshka.

The crowd cheered. 3RACHA was glad, happy, thankful that their fans never gave up on them. Well, they made them wait for 2 years.

Their friends stared at them in awe. Woojin never knew about this. He was surprised. Felix was even more inlove with his tutor.
Hyunjin felt weird.

Why is he staring at jisung? Seungmin is beside him yet his attention is on jisung!

Seungmin noticed this and felt jealous.BUT why would he be jealous in the first place? He focused on the performance ang temporarily forgot hyunjin.

Jeongin was taking a lot of pictures. And minho..

He felt sad. How will Jisung fall inlove with him? Jisung is too high to reach. He is a famous rapper. And minho is just a normal student.

He couldnt believe it all. Yet he is happy for Jisung. Jisung looks more handsome in his blue hair. And minho badly wanted to hold him.

They performed two more songs-- Runner's High and WOW. Then JJP performed their song "Tomorrow, Today" and 2 more songs.

"Good job sons." JYP hugged the three.

"Thank you Mr.Park, Im relieved for their very warm welcome." Changbin said.

The staff called out the 6 boys outside and escorted them inside the backstage.

To be continued🤣

JUST A QUICK A/N

Im slightly pissed. I update watty and then, I opened my profile then I could find my story so I restarted the app again. Lol. I was SHOOKT.

So, Yeah. I was tagged. But Imma just do it tomorrow or somethin, Coz... The Wifi Is pissin me off😑