1.1

I feel like Minsung is not having much screen time. Lol im so sorry and for felix too! Omg! IM OUT OF IDEAS. And this maybe half of this chapter is about seungmins thoughts.

¤~¤

JISUNG COULDNT SLEEP.  School is starting tomorrow and he cant be late. After his talk with a jealous minho, they havent seen each other again.

Minho is busy with his dance practices while jisung is busy with songwriting. He was exhausted! Even though he is, he couldnt bring himself to sleep.

*beep*
*beep*

Jisung checked his phone beside him. It was a message from Chan and Minho. After seeing minho's name jisung immediately Opened his message.

--
Cutie Minho😍

-Good night Ji. Sleep tight. Hope you dream of me tonight😉😘-

Jisung blushed. Minho's choice of emojis... well, its very... gay...

To cutie minho😍

-good night too minho😄-

Jisung opened chan's message after sending his reply to minho.

--
Handsome Leader😂

-Hey Ji, we'll have a meeting tomorrow.
The three of us.-

To Handsome Leader😂

-ok hyung-

Jisung finally felt sleepy. He closed his eyes and let sleep take over.

..

[NEXT MORNING]

Seungmin walked to school beside jeongin. Seungmin just loved the way jeongin smiles whenever he spots something cute or the way he pouts when he thinks of something.

(Or someone... *cough* jisung *cough*)

But everything just does not seem right to seungmin. Ever since his exchange with hyunjin, seungmin felt guilty.

He might seem cold, insensitive towards others feelings, but he actually cares about hyunjin.

He felt bad. He understands hyunjin. Simply because they are both inlove, seungmin inlove with jeongin, and Hyunjin inlove with him.

Deep inside him, seungmin can feel that jeongin likes him too. And if jeongin will confess to him, he will accept it, well, the problem is, seungmin is having doubts.

Doubts about his feelings for jeongin.

Seungmin went to class..He and Hyunjin has the sane class on the first two periods. It was awkward for seungmin.

"Hey... can I borrow a pen?" Seungmin asked hyunjin in math class. Hyunjin was spacing out and seungmin couldnt help but speak to hyunjin.

"Yeah..." hyunjin coldly gave seungmin a pen. Seungmin examined the pen. It was costumized. There were words written on it.

♡From Han Jisung! Your lovely squirrel♡

Seungmin stared longer at the pen since hyunjin was not paying attention. He felt his anger rise.

It was a gift from jisung to hyunjin for their friendship. It was a token. Seungmin continued to write what their teacher is writing.

Why was he angry? Is he jealous?
Why would he be?

Seungmin is angry at himself. He is stupid. So stupid.

'Dont tell me Im inlove with hwang fuccing hyunjin?!'