1.5

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ѕтяαу кι∂ѕ υиνєιℓ ιи мαиιℓα--ιм вяσкє

.
.
.

"Hey" the guys marched inside, lead by felix. Felix ran to changbins arms and showered him with kisses.

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE! The 3RACHA that i have been fanboying for 2 years are my friends!" Felix said. Everyone laughed at him. Woojin pouted at chan for not telling him the secret.

"Were sorry, okay!" Chan laughed.

"We have another showcase in the evening. We want you to be there!" Jisung said.

"Of course we'll be there J.one." Minho replied teasing Jisung. Jisung's cheeks reddened.

"Hey! Dont call me that, Its weird!" Jisung covered his face with his leather jacket out of embarassment.

JYP approached the guys.

"You have to say goodbye to your fans." The three nodded.

3racha joined in singing Tomorrow, Today.

(I was addicted to that song. Dun ask me)

The fans clapped and cheered for their idols.

"Goodbye Everyone! This was 3RACHA! Thank you so much!" They bowed amd left to go to the backstage.

"Didnt know you could sing that good." Minho said. Jisung blushed again.

"Where are they?" Chan asked.

"Food." Minho shortly replied and took jisungs hand. Jisungs heart fluttered.

They followed minho out of the backstage. Security guards sheilding them away from fans who wanted to get near them.

They finally Arrived at the School's cafeteria. There was staffs inside. No students other than them.

"Waahh!" Lets eat!" Jisung said and dragged the rest to the buffet table.

----

*time skip coz Im lazy*

"Good evening everyone!" The three greeted. It was already dark and it was chilly.

The three sat on bar stools in the middle of the stage.

"Tonight, we take song requests! As long as we know the song of course!" Jisung said making everyone cheer. The audience was still lively as before.

The staff handed jisung a guitar.

(I really wanted to see jisung playing the guitar on vlive...)

They picked one girl from the crowd.

"Good evening miss! What song do you want us to sing?"

"Uhmm... Since we never really hear you sing. Can you please sing Congratulations by Day6?"

(Remember when Jisung sang Congratulations with woojin and jeongin)

Jisung strummed his guitar and sang congratulations. The audience was amazed at his hidden vocals.

They all sang together on the chorus.
Next song request was I like you by day6.