1.3

Minho sat beside Jisung during science class. And their topic is about human reproduction, and minho is having a hard time.

Jisung isnt talking to him yet. Is he angry? Is he shy?

He is regretting his actions now. If he hadnt been jealous of hyunjin, he will not be feeling this now.

He had a sudden urge to pin jisung on the wall and kiss him and----

He mentally slapped himself for being a pervert and for thinking bad things about Jisung.
(😂)

Yesterday he saw jeongin and jisung in a restaurant. He was just sitting 5 tables away from them and he was jealous. This morning Hyunjin backhugged jisung and again, he was jealous.

He just wanted to tell Jisung how he felt.

But he cant.

Minho is afraid to risk their friendship. Even though He knows Hyunjin likes Seungmin there might be a slight chance that he likes Jisung too. Minho can see it in Hyunjins eyes. Hyunjins eyes sparkled everytime Jisung laughs, smiles, eats, pretty much everything Jisung does. Just like Minho. And he hates it.

"This sucks!" Minho whisper shouted. The class went silent and turned their heads to Minho.

"What sucks Mr. LEE?" Minho shook his head and muttered a sorry and a quick bow. Good thing, he wasnt sent to detention. Jisung laughed at his silliness.

The sound of Jisung's laugh made Minho's heart all warm.

"Hey... uhmm... I was just wondering... why are you ignoring me?" Minho gathered his courage to ask Jisung that question.

"I wasnt ignoring you. I was waiting for you to talk to me." Jisung gave him a gummy smile and focused on the teacher.

Minho felt relieved.

•••

"Welcome Mr.Park" 3racha bowed to JYP. The company's CEO. The four of them sat in a round table in a cafe in front of JYP. The three wore face masks and caps to disguise themselves. Though its useless because there is no one at the cafe right now except them and the staff.

"I wanna talk to you about your showcase, or do you want to hold a fanmeeting? A concert? A tour?" JYP asked. He loves 3RACHA. He wanted to give the best for them since they are one of the biggest assets of his entertainment company. And of course, he loves them like family.

"We talked about it and we would like a fan meeting or just perform in our school. Since, they knew about us, it could be a nice start." Chan said and JYP nodded in approval.

"Okay. We will provide lightsticks and 3racha merchandise for the showcase and fanmeeting. It would be given free for your schoolmates. We will post teasers for each of you." JYP said clasping his hands. He was excited for his sons.

"Thank you so much Mr. Park!" The three bowed again.

The next day, JYP released a statement about 3RACHA members finally be revealed.
Jisung, Changbin, and Chan opened the article. The three were nervous especially Jisung.

'How would Minho react to me? I know he likes J.one.. The other me, but what if he doesnt like Jisung?'

Jisung dismissed the thought and focused on the article.

☆ᴊʏᴘ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ 3ʀᴀᴄʜᴀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ sʜᴏᴡᴄᴀsᴇ☆

J.one

*image attached*

SpearB

*image attached

CB97

*image attached*

ғᴀɴs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ sʜᴏᴡᴄᴀsᴇ ᴏғ 3ʀᴀᴄʜᴀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟs' ғᴀᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɴ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅɪɴɢ ғʀᴇᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛsᴛɪᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʀᴄʜᴀɴᴅɪsᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ sʜᴏᴡᴄᴀsᴇ ᴏғ 3ʀᴀᴄʜᴀ. ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡᴄᴀsᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡᴄᴀsᴇ
ᴏɴ ___________.

Jisung smiled and jumped around. He was finally performing and not just in the studio and recording room.

Their showcase will take place next week. The teachers are informed about it but they are stillnot informed about who the three members are. The students are excited and nervous at the same time that 3RACHA is attending in their school.

"Binnie hyung!" Felix called and Changbin came out to hang out with Felix. The two became close. Changbin tutors Felix in Korean and Felix teaches Changbin English. Eventually, the two developed feeling and they are now a couple.

Chan and Woojin going strong as always. Seungmin and hyunjin? Jisung was confused. Seungmin was nice to Hyunjin now but why is Hyunjin acting cold to him?

"Jisung!" Minho went inside the classroom and found Jisung and Chan daydreaming.

"Hey, I thought i should give you lunch." Jisungs stomach growled. He blushed in shame and muttered a small thanks to minho.

Jisung ate lunch with minho. Chan left them to go to woojin's cafe.

----

αfтєя α ωєєк σf ρяα¢тι¢є 3яα¢нα ιѕ fιиαℓℓу яєα∂у тσ ρєяfσям fσя  тнє ѕнσω¢αѕє.

Ⓘⓜ ⓔⓧⓒⓘⓣⓔⓓ