2.0

ʟᴏʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ

...

"Hey you did great jisungie!"

"Thanks minho!"

"Can I take you somewhere?"minho asked hopefully. He hoped jisung wont reject him.

"Yes of course!"

Minho took jisung to an abandoned park. The view of the night sky was great. It was perfect if Minho decided to confess tonight.

"Hey jisung..."

Jisung focused on minho. His eyes twinkling in the dark.

"I.... I wanna tell you something."

"Okay..."

"So... The day I met you, which was at the party. I thought you were pretty. And then because of our plans to hook seungmin and hyunjin up, we became friends. I know that I might be ruining our friendship but, I just love the way you smile, The way your eyes glow, the way you laugh, The way you sing, rap, dance... I love everything about you jisung---"

"Everything?" Jisung asked. Minho nodded.

"Then I love you too minho." Before minho could respond the squirrel like boy pressed his lips in minho's. Minho couldnt believe jisung would make a move first.
He smiled and pulled jisung close.

"I love you..." minho whispered after they pulled away.

"I love you too." Jisung pulled him for a hug. The two hugged each other under the moonlight. They were about to go home when they heard loud footsteps.

They saw a group of thugs coming inside the abandoned park. They were about to run when they heard a gunshot.

*BANG* (BANG BANG BANG)

"MINHO!"

Jisung held minho in his arms. He managed to run away out of the abandoned park.

"J-jisung.. I-Im sorry...." minho closed his eyes but jisung tried to run to the direction of minho's car. He opened the door but minho is already unconcious. He lost too much blood, and jisung just cant help but to cry.

"Im so sorry minho.. I promise I will save you!"

..
'Until the day we
Meet again
Goodbye
Goodbye
Until the faraway
Day when we
Meet again
Goodbye
Goodbye'

~2NE1 Goodbye

.

ι∂к. ιтs נυsт ғιℓℓεя σя ωтvя. ι ∂σηт кησω ωнαт тσ ωяιтε αηүмσяε. αη∂ ι∂к ωнαт нαρρεηε∂ тσ мү вσσк. ιтs cяαρ ∂υннн. ιғ υя αsкιηg. үεs мιηнσ ∂ιε∂ cσz ιм мαкιηg α sεqυεℓ αη∂ ιтs нүυηsυηg σя נιℓιx. ℓσℓ

Im really thankful to you guys who continue to read my book! Its my first time so... Its crappy. (Sabaw tawag nang iba haha) . Maybe I could edit some while updating the my new book. Thank you so much!