0.5

Seungmin stared at jeongin lovingly. He just couldnt get his eyes off of him. He is too good to be true.

Hyunjin scoffed at averted his gaze. Hyunjin?? Yes.. hyunjin.

After the party, Minho invited Hyunjin and Jisung to their hang out time. Well, Jeongin and chan is there too.

They are inside a coffee shop near seungmin's house.

Minho and jisung sat beside each other. Hyunjin sat across seungmin and jeongin, beside jisung. Chan is on the end, just like where a father would sit.

"Soo... hows your head?" Minho asked jisung. Just to ease the growing tension he sensed between hyunjin and seungmin. Last night, jisung, being drunk, talked a lot more than usual and mentioned about hyunjin's liking towards seungmin.

"Its okay i guess? But... i still have a little headache." Jisung smiled cutely af minho. Jeongin pouted at the two. Seungmin saw this but did not pay attention to it.

"Oh, right. I brought hangover soup here, i just thought you need it." Chan handed jisung the hangover soup he made.

(Cue: Hero's soup lol)

"Thanks Chan! Thats very thoughtful of you!" Jisung dug in his hangover soup to get rid of his hangover.

"So.. I just thought that I should borrow jisung. Jisung, Changbin and I have to do something we used to do." Chan said. All of their attention is on him.

"Cant we join too?" Chan shaked his head no.

"Its a secret." Chan said. After jisung finished his hangover soup chan and jisung both stood up. They exited the coffee shop after chan gave a wink at the cute guy at the counter.

Minho stared at their backs.
'I did see you again.. but I wish we can hang out soon. Just the two of us.'

Minho felt weird whenever he is around jisung. Evrything jisung does makes him soft. His heart exploding with UWUs.

Hyunjin, on the other hand felt defeated. Jisung left him with a seungmin gushing over jeongin and a weird minho.

He cant blame jeongin. Seungmin is just too blind to even notice other people who cares about him.

Hyunjin stood up. "I have to go. I have dance practice." Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin. Ill go with you." Minho said. The two went to the JYP building together. Surprisingly, the two attend the same class but different times. Hyunjin would attend when he wanted and minho would attend every friday.

The two spent their time dancing. Minho and hyunjin became slightly closer than before.

"So... you good now?"

"What do you mean."

"Well, jisung mentioned you having a crush on the dandy boy."

"He... he did?"

"Well yeah. He got drunk and became all talkative. Good thing seungmin isnt there soo..."

"Yeah... i just got fed up. He just focuses on jeongin."

"No worries. I think Jeongin likes chan though. They always cuddle and theyre very close."

Hyunjin managed to give minho a smile.

"Thanks bro." They fist bumped and went out of the building.