1.8

ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ʟᴏʟ
.

Jeongin clung to Jisung. They were running around jisung's house. Playing. Minho was at dance practice and This is just the perfect time to hang out with his favorite (cough) hyung.

The doorbell rang. Jisung and jeongin went to the door.

"Who might that be hyung?"

"I dont know innie." Jisung opened the door and revealed a crying hyunjin.

"Ji can I talk to you? Alone?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin climbed down from jisung.

"Ah, I'll go home hyungs!"

After jeongin left, Jisung ushered Hyunjin inside. Hyunjin was a crying mess and clung to jisung all the time.

"I feel so bad Ji.. I rejected seungmin..." Hyunjin told Jisung everything. Jisung understood hyunjin. He knows that all hyunjin need is comfort from his bestfriend.

"But... who do you like though?" Jisung asked. He looked down and combed hyunjin's soft locks. Hyunjin closed his eyes and leaned onto jisung's hand.

"Hyunjin?"

"I like you Jisung." A deafening silence took place. It was awkward. Suffocating. Jisung blinked several times, processing what his bestfriend said.

"Hyunjin, I-" Jisung was cut off by hyunjin. His index finger placed in jisung's lips, shutting him up

"I know, I know. There's something with you and Minho. I dont want to ruin it, I dont want to ruin our relationship either. But please, Let me. Let me show you I like you for the first and last time Ji."

"H-hyunjin." Jisung was speechless. He stared at Hyunjin's eyes, His cheeks reddening as Hyunjin's faced neared his. His heart beat quickening its pace. He was nervous, so nervous.

"Jisung, Remember that I will always cherish our relationship." Hyunjin placed a kiss at jisungs forehead. Jisung's cheeks felt warm. He wasnt expecting the forehead kiss.

Hyunjin aimed for His lips but thought twice beofre kissing his forehead. He wouldnt want minho beating his ass.

"Im sorry Ji."

"Its okay Hyunjin!" Jisung embraced his bestfriend and lulled him to sleep.

"Im sorry too hyunjin."