CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

[This is a christmas special. This has nothing to do with the story. Lol. Because remember I said last time its summer break. And felix isnt here yet!! Im sorry. I know this is not the best christmas chapter EVER. But Im trying hard!! Merry Christmas Baes. ]

"Waah!" The boys stared at the puppies in awe.

"Wah! Seungmin it looks just like you!" Minho said holding the puppy next to seungmin.

"Tsk. Just be thankful i like puppies." Seungmin hissed at minho.

"Waah jisung hyung!" Jeongin had clinged to jisung for his dear life.

"Wah. Jeongin they wont bite!" Jisung said laughing at jeongin.

Chan laughed at them.
Jeongin in jisungs back.

"Wait. You might fall!"

Minho teasing seungmin

"I do not look like a puppy. If I do, Its like wonpil hyung looks like a puppy too!"

Hyunjin tickling jeongin.

"Hyunjin hyung! Stop it! Hahaha!"

And changbin sitting beside him.

"Gday mate."

Chan choked. The others stared at him watching as he suffered.

"Dont do that again changbin. First, you dont have the accent. Second, it sounds weird, third, I might die. I dont wanna die during CHRIStmas okay."

(SRSLY i dont want to offend anyone by Writing christmas that way. I dont know but i just feel bad if I offend anyone with this.)

All of them took a seat at the floor. The owner of the house is still cooking. They played with the puppies for a while.

(Well, he sure prefers to take care of chicken and build a chicken farm than taking care of puppies.)

"Jisung, Jisung." Minho pulled jisung to take a quick selfie.

"Cheese!" After the selfie hyunjin pulled jisung.

"Lets take a picture too jisung!" The two took a picture.

Hyunjin glared at minho. Minho smiled at hyunjin. Hyunjin just ignored minho.

"Ehem. Dinner is ready." They all took their seats at the dining table. The decorations are awesome. A big christmas tree next to the stairs. The dining table full of christmas decorations. Fancy table setting and mouth watering food.

"And of course our specialty! CHICKEN!"

They cheered. They sure love chicken. In woojin's house, chicken is the boss. They even have chicken that looks like rudolf.

They prayed before eating.

"Thank you so much woojin Hyung!"

"Thanks babe!"

They thanked woojin for the wonderful dinner. And of course chan, being woojin's boyfriend kissed woojin on the cheek.

(Im being child friendly here lol)

"Yeah yeah, i love you too babe." Woojin said smacking chan in the arm.

"Ouch!"

"SOO. TOO MUCH OF THE CRINGEY THINGS. We are eating and a baby is here" jisung ruffled jeongin's hair earning a scoff from minho and hyunjin and a glare from seungmin.

"Jeongin is mine jisung!" seungmin

"No he isnt!" Jisung

"Shut up mates. Jeongin is ours." Woojin nodded at what chan said.

Their dinner ended and they decided to stay at woojin's for the night. They made a quick exchange of gifts and played some games to entertain them.

Everyone is tired and went to their rooms to sleep. Chan, and woojin in the same room, changbin, jeongin, and seungmin in another room. Changbin is to guard seungmin.

Meanwhile Minho, jisung, and hyunjin are in chaos. Woojin and chan locked them in a guest room. Jisung in between hyunjin ans minho.

"Yah! Hyunjin! Stop hugging jisung!"

"Why do you care? Im his bestfriend!"

"But you already have seungmin!"

"Well, he has jeongin!"

"Can you please shut up!!!" Jisung shut them up with his hand but minho still answered him.

"Only if you shut me up with your lips." He wiggled his eyebrows at jisung.

"Eww minho, stop it youre ugly." Minho glared at hyunjin.

"Im still your hyung hyunjin."

"I dont care. You should know that lee know."

"Asdfghjkl"

"Whos lee know?" Jisung asked confused but his friends pretended to sleep.

"Great. Just great." And jisung fell asleep after kissing the two boys goodnight

...
Hello Everyone!
Just wanna
say Merry Christmas to
everyone
and to
my close friend felixseu for
being a wonderful friend.
Lol.
Dont laugh at me bae.
Just wanna say Thank you
For being there for me
Love you.
Stay strong.
For me.
And for stray kids.
Xoxo~