0.6

[WOAH. Im so inspired and ideas just popped in mh head and i made like 3 chapters in a day. Lol! Vote an Comment!]

"Shade of mee Shade of mee!!"
CB97 and SpearB sang along with J.one. they are having fun in CB97's Music studio in JYP building.

If youre asking, The dance room is just a floor below them.

3RACHA is currently recording their track, specifically, "I SEE" J.One's solo track. 3RACHA consist of 3 members. CB97, SPEARB, J.ONE. Also known as BangChan, Changbin, and Jisung.

"Good Job Jisung!" The three fist bumped. They finished the track in a short time.

"Waah! I miss this! Its because I havent seen you in a year! OMG." Jisung gave the two a kiss on the cheek.

[I saw jisung give one at woojin(?) Idk. And i busted a major UwU, lol is major uwu even a thing. Lol]

"Aww you sweet baby!" Chan cooed at jisung. He always thought that changbin and jisung are cute and soft babies. But everything is different now theyre all grown up.

"Lets get food yeah?" Chan said whih made changbin and jisung clap. They stormed out of the building. On the way out, they ran past hyunjin and minho who seems to be in a deep conversation.

"Do we need to still keep this a secret?" Jisung asked. Their rap group is pretty much a secret to their friends. 3RACHA is popular online and no one has ever seen their actual faces. They dont need to be mobbed by crazy fans.

"Well, yeah. 1 year ago I thought they would find out. We were obvious. But I guess, the thought didnt pass in their mind." Changbin said. The past year, Changbin and Chan are sperated from Jisung because they moved houses. Chan ang Changbin found new friends, Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin. While jisung became close with hyunjin who he met 5 years ago.

They cant hang out at school much because of their busy schedules. Now, they can.

"Hyunjin isnt suspecting me either. He havent heard me sing or rap." Jisung added.

They arrived at Pizza Hut.

"WELCOME TO PIZZA HUT!"

They ordered todays special and ate while chatting happily.

..

"Jeonginiie!" Seungmin cooed at jeongin.

"Yes seungmin?"

"Youre too cute!" Jeongin smiled shyly. Minutes later, seungmin went home to do something important. He sat alone. Until the guy behind the counter sat with him.

"Hyung!" Jeongin beamed.

"Hi jeongin! How are you?" The guy asked ruffling the youngers hair.

"Fine hyung.." jeongin felt sad but said fine anyway.

"Youre not. What made my baby sad?" Jeongin scooted closer to his hyung.

"Woojin hyung...

I... I like jisung hyung.. the guy earlier with Chan hyung. But Im nervous. I dont know what to do hyung. And seungmin likes me. I dont want to hurt seungmin either!" Woojin chuckled. His and Chan's baby is growing up too fast.

"Just wait for the right time to confess to him. Just remember Were always here for you."

"Thanks hyung.." jeongin smiled again.

Woojin smiled back at his baby. Jeongin is just so precious. He just can accept that someday, jeongin will leave them too. Jeongin will grow up he will have many things to do that does not include him and Chan.

The thought made woojin sad.

[I think, i wrote on chapter 1 or 2 whatever, that jeongin kept telling seungmin how much he loves chan. Well, minho thought, jeongin is oblivious to the fact that seungmin likes him. Jeongin is a smart boy and he is not dense. Jeongin loves chan as a hyung, mom, or dad. Because Woochan is like is parents.]