chapter2

JOLIES POV

during the ride to billies friends, we get to know each other more. she told me about how she writes her music and that she was homeschooled.
i told her the basics, where i'm from, about my family and the fact that me and my best friend are buying a house together next week.

as we drive down a long road, i hear my phone ding, or what i thought was my phone.
mine and billies phone were next to each other in between us. we both went to grab our phones. as my hand went down so did hers.

everything happened in slow motion.
i looked at billie and giggled.
she looked up at me and smirked.

butterflies exploded in my tummy.

-

i wake up with a jolt, the car lights slowly turn on and i open my eyes slowly.

where am i?
who's car am i in?

i feel a little uncomfortable as i'm lying sideways in a car. the belt around my waist... and my head... my head on... oh my god
billies lap.

it takes me a minute to fully realise what is happening and how i got here. i remember know.

as i'm waking up slowly i feel something on the side of my head.

i look side ways, with the back of my head on her lap. she was stroking my hair.

i wanted to lie here forever but soon i came to the realisation that this wasn't a dream.
my eyes open wide and i shoot up.

"oh my god i am so so sorry!" i quickly say
"how long was i asleep? oh my gosh i'm so embarrassed!" i shout.

"hey hey jolie, calm down it's okay really. you were asleep for about 20 minutes, you fell onto my lap when we went round a corner, you looked so peaceful so i left you sleeping. haha it was cute!" she explained.

i face palm. "i am so sorry!" i laugh
i feel my cheeks heat up with heat as i blush

"aw shorty it's okay, stop blushing" she giggles.

there's something about her that makes me feel all warm inside.

"hey, c'mon." she quietly says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the car.

"hey i think i recognise this place you know." i say to her

"really? i'm not sure if you're thinking of the right place" she says surprised.

"huh. oh well maybe dreamt it" i giggled.

we walk up to the door and i instantly know where we are. the bell twins.

"billie, i do know where we are" i laughe

"what? how?" she sounded so confused

"i know the bell twins, we're friends!" i explain

"really? that's so cool! i think we will all get along well then" she says with a bright, toothy smile.

-

billie knocks on the door and elijah opens it.