chapter 19

Billies POV

"jolie, i'll be back before you fucking know it!" i screamed.

my heart ached when i saw the look in her eyes at the fact that was the first time i'd ever raised my voice at her.

"uh for fucks sake." i slammed my hands down on her bed and stormed out of her room.

i didn't know what to do. this was our first argument and it was all because of the fact i was going on tour for two weeks.

two fucking weeks!

i walked into her living room and slumped down on her couch, i checked my phone.

5:34pm.

finneas is supposed to pick me up at 6:30, which is a whole hour. i couldn't wait that long with all this tension between me and jolie right now.

me: hey bro, can you
come get me now?

finneas: yeah, everything
ok over there?

me: yeah just hurry.

finneas: on my way :)

i locked my phone and threw it to the other side of the couch. i leaned forward and rested my elbows on my knees and held my head in my hands.

i didn't hear jolie get up or move or do anything from her room. i don't even know why she was so mad at me.

i was so exited to tell her i was going on tour for two weeks, all in the usa to, so i would still be able to ring and facetime her. to be really honest i could see what she meant when she told me she wasn't used to being alone for so long, when i was little i couldn't go a day without finneas being with me.

but that look in her eyes, when i screamed at her. i really didn't mean it, i just want to run back to her and give her the biggest cuddle and tell her i'm sorry but i can't get myself to.

i clenched my eyes to try not to let any tears fall onto the floor, my breathing was all over the place and i couldn't control it.

finneas: here :)

me: be down soon bro.

it's not that i didn't want to go say bye to jolie because believe me all i wanted to do was jump into her arms right now but i knew i couldn't. she probably didn't want to talk to me.

i picked up the pen in front of me and grabbed a piece of paper and proceeded to write a small note. once i finished i picked up my bag and pulled on my shoes, i unlocked the door and walked out.

"hey, what's wrong?" finneas asked me as soon as i got into his car.

"nothing, just go." i said moodily.

i slouched down into my seat and stared out the window and tried to forget everything that just happened, but all i seemed to do is just replay the whole situation in my head:

"jolie, i need to tell you something!"

"what what? what is it tell me?"