chapter 15

Jolies POV

we pulled up outside the twins, we were the last ones to arrive.

"last one to the house sleeps on the floor!" i shouted. i jumped out the car and started running up to the door.

"hey! you didn't say go!" i heard billie hell from behind me.

"i won." i smirked. she ran up to be out of breath.

"oh no, i'll be so cold and lonely on the floor." she stuck out her bottom lip and made puppy dog eyes at me, leaning back against the wall.

"i guess i'll have to warm you up." i grinned, putting my hand on the wall next to her head and leaning in for a kiss.

billie bit her lip and pulled my head in. the kiss felt like it lasted forever, she had her hands on my head and my hands were on her hips.

"i'd be okay with that." billie said mid kiss.

"shut up." i giggled, pulling away.

i opened the door and billie walked in behind me.

"hey you two!" i heard ruby shout.

"hi." i said as we both walked into the room. i stood behind the L shaped couch everyone was sat on, watching youtube videos on the TV.

i yawned and checked my phone to see the time.

12:27am

"you tired, baby?" billie asked,wrapping her arms around my waist from behind.

"how could you tell." i leaned my head back into her shoulder, held her hands which were still around my waist and closed my eyes. she kissed my neck a little and then rested her head on me.

"can we go sleep? i'm really tired." i asked.

"yeah, yo eli. can we take the spare bed?" she shouted to eli.

"yeah, ruby and lucas can take the other and q can crash on the couch."

"cool, c'mon shorty." billie smiled and took my hand. she pulled me into the room. i put down my bag and got my pyjamas out, which was a satin crop top and booty shorts. she locked the door and stood against it so i couldn't get out.

"hey! let me go get changed." i laughed, trying to push her out of the way.

"oops the door is locked, you'll have to change in here." she smirked.

"whatever you say." i saw billie bite her lip again as i walked to the other side of the room. i quickly took off my clothes, leaving my underwear and bra on.

"damn babygirl you is fine." billie remarked, wandering over to me. i slipped on the top and shorts and turned to billie.

"don't you have anything to sleep in?" i smiled.

"nothing as sexy as what you're in." she went over to her bag and took her clothes off.

"fuck bil, what are you tryna do to me?" i giggled and walked over to her. she was so hot.