chapter 21

Jolies POV

i finished up some stuff i was working on to go to billies for an hour or so. because i was an instagram influencer, i got to work with a few brands now and again to earn money. surprisingly enough i got quite a lot of money from it.

i ran down to my car to set off to billies. i tapped my anxious fingers on the steering wheel, wondering what her big news could be.

i pulled up to her house and was met by finneas at the door.

"hey jolie!" he smiled, bringing me into a hug.

"hi fin." i said, hugging him back.

he broke out of the hug and indicated for me to go upstairs to billie.

i ran up and knocked on her bedroom door and slightly cracked it open, revealing a deep red light.

"bil?" i asked while slowly making my way in.

"you're here, finally!" she said with excitement.

she sprung off her bed and ran up to me with open arms. she cuddled me for a while before pulling me over to her bed.

"come here, sit down babe." she grabbed my hands and squeezed them tightly.

"so? what's the big news?" i asked impatiently.

she raised her eyebrows and smiled a big cheesy smile, which melted my heart every time she did.

"so, it took some effort but... i managed to get you a place to come with me on tour!" she screamed.

"oh my god billie! really?!" i jumped up and she jumped up with me.

"yes! will you come?" she said, bringing me into a hug.

"obviously." i said.

we both smiled into a kiss.

"i'm gonna get to see my girlfriend perform live." i whispered as she rested her forehead against mine.

i gazed into her eyes while she giggled to herself and blushed a little when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

billies POV

"hello?" jolie said into the phone.

she paused while the person on the other line told her something. her bright, smiling face immediately dropped.

"oh my god." she could barely get her words out.

i watched her as her breathing rapidly increased and ran up to her quickly.

"i- i don't know, as soon as possible." she stuttered.

i put my hand on her shoulder and saw her eyes well up with tears.

"thank you so much, bye." she hung up the phone and turned to me.

she didn't say a word, she just cried on my shoulder. i knew it was bad because it was the type of cry where you couldn't make any noise.

"jolie, what happened?" i asked quietly.

"m- my sisters." she choked on her words as she let out more cry's.

"what? what about them?" i asked her again.

"my gr- grandparents." she stuttered.

i remembered her telling me a while ago that her sisters had gone to live with her grandparents.

"jolie, is everything okay?" i comforted her.

"i don't know." she sobbed.

"what actually happened?"

"they got into a car accident." she sniffled.

"oh my god jolie, where are they now?" i held her tighter.

"all in the hospital." she told me.

"i'm taking you there right now." i said and pulled her out of my room.

"really? you would do that?"

she lightened up a little at my demands.

"of course i would, where did they live again? san diego?" i asked while we walked downstairs.

"yeah. it's not too much hassle is it?" she asked.

"no don't be stupid of course it isn't." i squeezed her hand while we went to find my mom.

"hi jolie! oh no, are you okay?" she asked. she could see that jolie was still crying.

"mom listen. i'm taking jolie to san diego okay? her sisters and grandparents are in the hospital because they've been in a car accident." i told her.

"okay, be safe i love you both." she told us.

i ran to the car with jolie, still squeezing her hand.

"thank you so much babe, i love you." jolie said as i started up the car.

"listen if there's anything i could ever do for you, ever, i'd do it."

i shot down the road and drove fast to get there as soon as possible. i looked at jolie who was still crying and texting someone on her phone.

"baby they're gonna be okay, trust me." i reassured her.

"i trust you" she said.

-