chapter4

JOLIES POV

i woke up to isaac and elijahs distant laughing coming from the kitchen.
as my eyes opened wider, i looked around to see where i was...

i was stunned to find myself cuddling billie. my head was on her chest and my arms were wrapped round her waist, i was happy but also scared as to what she would think.

"hey you" she calmly said in a raspy morning voice.
she put her hand on my hand that was round her waist and i felt myself smiling.

"oh uh, i'm sorry i'll get up... i don't know what happened last night i must of moved in my sleep" i quickly said as i removed myself from lying next to her.

"aw jolie it's okay, you moved in your sleep and woke me up and then you started hugging me" she giggled and bit her lip a tiny bit.

"are you sure? i probably didn't mean it" i asked while lying back down on my side of the bed.

"probably?" she grinned at me and raised her eyebrows.

"well it was kinda nice i admit" i felt my face heat up as i started to blush.

"awh jolie, you're blushing." she told me.

i buried my face in the blankets, to embarrassed to show my emotions.
was i catching feelings for billie? surely i can't be.

she pulled the cover from my face, "stop hiding your face," she laughed "it's to pretty not to be seen" suddenly a knock at the door startled us both and we jumped up immediately.

i walked over to open the door and billie trailed along.

"morning eli" i went for a fist bump

"morning jo" said eli, "yo bil, you spent the night in here to?" he asked

"uh... yeah it seems it" she said with her hand on the back of her neck, smiling at me.

"cute" he said "i just made some breakfast if you want any, you can come out in your own time" he smiled a big cheesy smile and wandered back to the kitchen.

i followed along to eat, man i was starving.
while i was eating i remembered that i didn't see ruby leave and i didn't know where she was.

me:
rubes? where'd you go last night??

ruby:
hey, i headed home, i wasn't feeling to good, sry.

me:
nah don't say sorry it's alright, see ya

"hey again" said billie as she walked past to grab some toast.

"hey bil, long time no see" i joked. i watched her get her breakfast and wondered how someone looked so good so early in the morning.

"what... why are you staring at me like that?" she sounded panicky as she asked me why i was staring.

"i was just wondering how someone could look so good in the morning" i smirked.
i realised now i'm flirting with billie. man i need to set my self straight and realise she is straight.

-

later in the day i got dressed and got myself ready to go to ruby's. i brushed my hair and did my makeup. it took little to no effort as i only wore mascara and a little bit of liquid highlighter.

i wander out into the living room and billie is sat watching tv. the twins are playing tabletop football on the other side of the room.

"hey! guys? i'm gonna head over to ruby's." i shout over the noise they're making.

billie turns down the tv and turns to look at me.
"how are you gonna get there?" she asks me.

"uh i'll probably walk, i don't have my car here" i tell her.

"yo jo, need a ride? you can't walk that far away, not on you're own anyway" says elijah as he walks over to us.

"i could take you" says billie with a look of excitement.

"are you sure? i don't wanna be in anyone's way." i say softly.

"girl, you ain't in my way, i'll happily give you a lift round to hers" she smiles at me and before i could say anything she jumps up and grabs elijahs car keys.

"yeah go ahead bil" says eli, walking back over to finish his game of football with isaac.

"c'mon" said billie, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

as we walk to the car i wonder why she was so eager to give me a ride. and why she dragged me out so fast.

"you didn't have to you know" i tell billie, giving her a small smile.

"nah, i wanted to really" she says smirking at me.

"how come you seemed so exited to give me a ride, and you were eager to get out of the house with me" i giggled to her.

"uhhh... i just wanted to spend some time with you alone kinda" she told me, i could see her cheeks turning pink.

"you're blushing" i say, nudging her arm slightly

"yeah, um there's a reason i am. at least i think. but i'm not sure." she stutters and puts her head in her hands.

"huh? what is it? you can tell me" i tell her.
i put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

-

BILLIES POV

the reason was that i think i had feelings for jolie. now i know she's bi, i want this to happen. but i'm not sure if she does.

"it's just... i... you... oh it doesn't matter" i shake my head and get in the car.
i wanted to tell her so much, but i couldn't bring myself to.

"you can trust me bil, i won't judge you or anything" she calmly says as she sits next to me.

"no jolie it's ok" it wasn't ok. "i don't want to tell you just yet" that was a lie, i wanted to tell her right there and then.

"are you sure? it seems to be bothering you a bit" she says as she rubs my shoulder to make me feel better.

"yeah... anyway do you want some music for the ride?" i ask her, turning on the radio.

"yeah sure!" she says excitedly.

i put on some songs and we sing every one of them together, laughing, smiling and just having fun.

fuck i wanted to tell her how i felt.