chapter 17

Jolies POV

"jolie! jolie! bitch wake up!" ruby shouted down my ear.

she shook my shoulders and poked me as i yawned and opened my eyes to see her stood over me.

"what? i'm up!" i sat up, squinting my eyes at the bright lights.

"you slept the whole day, look at your phone."

i looked down at my phone to see it was the next day.

6:37pm
41 missed calls from bil❤️
46 messages from bil❤️
12 missed calls from finneas
6 messages from finneas
24 missed calls from eli
21 missed calls from issac

"fuck. i better ring billie."

i clicked on billies name and started ringing her, it didn't take long for her to answer.

"jolie fuck bro are you okay?" she asked frantically.

"yeah i'm okay i just fell asleep yesterday and didn't wake up until now, i'm sorry i worries you." i answered.

"you did worry me babe, i got everyone to ring you to check on you." she told me.

"yeah i saw, what are you doing now?"

"talking to you." she said sarcastically.

"no shit." i laughed.

"forreal though i've gotta go, i'll try facetime you later."

"okay. lo- uh, bye!" i stuttered.

"alright stay safe by baby." and she hung up.

i stretched for a bit and went on instagram to read the theories of me and billie the fans had been making. eventually i got up and showered.

i talked to ruby for a bit about how i wanted to get my own apartment and she didn't mind the idea, we looked on the internet to find some nice ones.

Billies POV

"is she okay?" finneas asked as i came back into his room.

"yeah she's fine, she fell asleep yesterday and didn't wake up until now." i giggled.

"oh right, let's hear this song you've been going on about non stop then."

i strummed my ukulele and sang a few lines from the song i'd been writing.

"i wonder who it's about." he smirked.

"you don't have to think too hard about that one." i smiled.

we recorded it and i downloaded it onto my phone, i decided to post a snipped on instagram. hoping jolie would get the idea.

i went back into my room and threw my phone into the bed. i lay back and listened to the music playing and just let myself drown in my thoughts.

Jolies POV

i took a break from looking at apartments, after all i think i found the perfect one. i clicked on instagram and scrolled down, i stopped on a video billie had just posted a few minutes ago.