chapter 16

Billies POV

i rubbed my eyes as i slowly woke up. jolie had her head on my chest and was softly sleeping. i admired her for a bit before gently getting out of bed, trying not to wake her.

i walked downstairs to find ruby, eli and q all awake and in the kitchen sat at the island.

"morning." i yawned.

"sleep well?" eli asked.

"uh. yeah you could say that." i smiled, pouring myself a glass of water.

i made my way back to my room with some waffles but stopped on the stairs to make out what i could hear.

"billie! billie!" jolie shouted.

i walked faster up the stairs to see why she sounded so scared.

"billie!" she shouted again, this time louder.

"i'm coming!" i yelled.

"billie!" she screamed.

by this point eli, ruby and q were running up the stairs behind me.

i ran in to see jolie moving her hands around my side of the bed, her eyes were still closed, she had a worried look on her face and she was still screaming my name.

"what is happening?" ruby shouted.

"i don't know!" i panicked and put the waffles down on the cabinet.

i ran over to the bed and held onto one of jolies hands, i put the other on her head.

"hey, jolie, calm down i'm here. look at me wake up i'm here." i said calmly.

"billie." she said again, opening her eyes slowly.

"are you okay?" i asked her, stroking her head gently.

"oh my god." she sighed with relief and sat up to hug me and kissed my cheek.

"what? what happened?" i asked again.

"i had a nightmare that you went missing and then it was on the news that you had been found dead." she explained, i could feel her heart beating rapidly as she hugged me tighter.

"well look it was just a nightmare, i'm here now it's okay, it wasn't real." i reassured her.

"i know, sorry."

"don't apologise! it's not your fault." i said.

"you were really panicking jolie." eli joined in.

"oh hey, yeah i was scared! i thought it was real!"

"well it wasn't and it's all okay now." i smiled.

"we'll leave you two alone." q glared pulling ruby and eli back downstairs.

"here i made you some waffles." i handed them over to her.

"i must be really special getting breakfast in bed from my girlfriend." she giggled.

"fuck yeah you are. what do you wanna do today?"