chapter 20

Billies POV

"billie! billie! billie!"

i woke up to finneas shaking me and shouting my name.

"get up right now and go outside." he ordered.

"what? why? what time is it?" i asked.

"it's about 9 o'clock, will you just please go outside?" he pulled me up and pushed me out of my room.

"what the fuck bro? what is going on?" i was so confused.

i stumbled down the stairs and threw on a pair of shoes and put on my puffer jacket. i unlocked the door and stepped outside.
my eyes widened at the sight.

jolie was stood a few steps down my garden, playing with her necklace and forming a small smile on her face.

"what are you doing here?" i asked while running up to her.

"you said you wanted to hear my voice and i wanted to see you so bad. billie i'm so happy you're going on tour i don't care how long it is for as long as you're happy." she grinned.

i didn't say anything, instead i lifted her up and spun her around. she planted a kiss on my lips as i slowed down and i put her back onto the floor.

"i knew i couldn't stay mad at your cute ass." i laughed.

"i'm glad we're okay now." she smiled and leaned into me.

"can you come in? or do you think you could sleep here tonight?" i asked.

"i can't stay here tonight but i can chill for about an hour, i've gotta get home and work." she shrugged.

"oh well that's okay at least we can spend a bit longer together."

i grabbed her hand and dragged her inside and to my room. she made herself comfortable on my bed and i sat on the spinning chair i have.

"play me a song bil, on your ukulele." she said.

"only for you." i winked and started singing.

i sang her a small love song i wrote when i first met her and watched as she kept her eyes on me the entire time. when i finished she clapped her hands and i jumped onto the bed next to her.

"i've gotta go soon bil." she said sadly.

"just stay here for five more minutes."

i held her in my arms and she rested her head against mine and we lay there for a few minutes.

"c'mon, i'll ring you when i'm home." she stood up and pulled me out of the room with her.

"promise?" i smiled.

"promise." she giggled.

i kissed her and she turned to get into her car. i stood by the front door as she started up her car and rolled down her window.

"bye! i love you!" she shouted as she started to drive.

"i love you more!" i shouted back, waving my arms frantically.

"not possible!" i heard her yell as she drove out of my road.

i laughed to myself and went back up to my room.

-

i sat waiting for a call from jolie so i decided to scroll through instagram for a bit and stopped on her most recent post, which was posted about three minutes ago.

liked by bhadbabie, finneas, belltwins, wherearetheavocados and 217,372 others

joliebay guess who got their new apartment?!
-view all 184,375 comments-
belltwins finally🙌🏼
jillieforlife wait. who took the photo?
wherearetheavocados look at you wow
wherearetheavocados liked jillieforlife's comment!
bilsbaby OMSSHSSGA billie took the photo

i saved the picture even though i already had it on my camera roll, she was just too beautiful.

my phone starts to vibrate as i get a call from jolie. i immediately answer.

"hey baby." i hear her say.

"hi cutie, i'm assuming you got home okay?" i answered.

"yeah, bil i'm not busy on the last day before you leave for tour so can we spend the day together?" she asks with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"uhhh... about that..." i hesitate.

"what? are you busy that day?" she panics.

"no it's just, i have something to tell you, but in person. i know your really busy tomorrow but could you somehow see me?" i ask.

"i could probably get an hour or something to see you."

"great. i've gotta go my love but i will definitely call you tomorrow." i tell her.

"okay i love you bye."

i end the call with a burst of excitement. i can't wait to tell jolie the news i have for her.

-