chapter 11

JOLIES POV

billie got her driver to take us all to the cinema.
obviously we sat next to each other in the very very back of the van. ruby brought her 'friend' with her, lucas. we all know they're both madly in love, they just don't know it.

the twins invited brandon, aka q. they sat in the middle together and ruby and lucas were in the front.

"do you like horror movies?" billie asked, interlocking our fingers.

"they're not really my first choice, but you are with me so." i smiled at her and she giggled.

"hey you two love birds." isaac said as her turned to look at us.

"yes?" i said with a sarcastic grin on my face.

"what do ya want to eat, y'know, some snacks?" he asked.

"i'll have some popcorn." billie piped up.

"uhhh, i'll have some chocolate thanks" i said.

"okay whist you get the tickets us three will get all the snacks" he said, pointing to q, eli and himself.

"thanks bro." billie said, attempting to mess his hair up.

-

BILLIES POV

we arrived at the cinema and everyone got out and lined up for tickets. isaac, eli and q all went to get food while we stood in line with ruby and lucas.

i draped my arm around jolie,

"you excited?" i asked her.

"a little, i just know i'm gonna get scared and embarrass myself." she blushed a little

"aw i'll be right next to you, you don't have to worry" i kissed her on top of her forehead and we bought our tickets.

"hey guys here's your stuff" said q as he handed me my popcorn.

"thanks, here's your ticket" jolie said, giving him his ticket.

"aye jolie, you got ours?" eli looked to her hands to see if she was holding them.

"no, ruby got you yours" she pointed over to her.

-

the lights dimmed and the room fell silent. the movie started and it was ok at first, not too scary. although if the smallest thing popped up on the screen jolie squeezed my hand, i didn't mind it though.

all of a sudden a huge scare made everyone jump, obviously including jolie. she jolted, squeezed her eyes shut and put her arms around me while resting her forehead on my shoulder.

"babe you okay?" i laughed, i put my arm around her neck and she sat up.

"fuck. yeah i'm fine, that was so embarrassing" she when red in the face.

"what do you mean embarrassing? it was so cute." i told her.

"it really wasn't, i'm such a wimp." she said.