chapter7

JOLIES POV

i arrived at ruby's after a short drive as she only lived a few blocks away.

i walked up to the door, rang her bell and she let me in.

"hey where were you last night?" she asked.

"i... uh. i was at billies" i stuttered.

"ohh. didn't you have your key?" she said.

"i couldn't find it, it's probably in my bag though i just didn't look hard enough" i told her. even thought i knew it was definitely there.

"sounds like you" she laughed.

"soooo. you and billie huh?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

"um... what about us?" i asked back trying to act confused.

"don't think i didn't notice you cuddled up to her while watching that movie" she smirked "me and the twins thing you'd be cute to be honest with you"

"really? wait do you know-" i was cut off her

"that you're both bi? yeah jolie" she laughed "but for real, you two would be the cutest, you were watching that movie. plus you stayed at hers last night right?"

"um yeah..." i said slowly.

"aaaand.. where did you sleep?" she asked

"in a bed" i sarcastically said.

she smiled at me and laughed "no shit you bozo. who's bed?"

"billie's" i told her.

"with billie?"

"maybe." i teased her, it was funny to see her get annoyed at this.

"jolie! you have to tell me everything girl! tell me all the details" she said excitedly.

"haha ok" i laughed.

i continued to tell her about how we liked eachother but she hadn't come out to her fans yet, and how we told each other about us having feelings for one another and how we just cuddled all day. i was so happy that ruby thought we would make a good couple.

-

it was around 9pm so i decided to quickly shower.

when i got out i changed into my pyjamas and turned on tv.

"hey jol, i'm just gonna run to the shops real quick." ruby shouted from the other room.

"at this time? what for?" i shouted back.

"uh... some... things that are secret" she giggled from down the hall.

"hmm okay then... be careful bye" i said as she walked out the door.
in the corner of my eye i saw my phone light up.

unknown number:
hey :)

i didn't know who this was or how they got my number so i was kinda scared but i replied anyway.

me:
um. hi? who is this?

how i fell in love with billie eilishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें