chapter 18

Billies POV

i woke up to the love of my life sleeping softly against me. while she lay next to me i decided to post another instagram picture.

i sat up quickly, not waking up jolie and snapped a quick selfie. i looked tired as fuck but i was also bored as shit so.

liked by belltwins, finneas, rubyroo and 718,381 others

wherearetheavocados bitch just woke up.
-271,374 comments-
finneas next to who?
babybil FINNEAS WHAT I-
belltwins is someone else still sleeping?🤫
bhadbil oh my fucking god basically confirms.

i giggled at the comments and liked a few pictures, making the fans go crazy as usual.

"morning gorgeous." jolie stretched.

"sleep well?" i asked, messing up her blonde hair.

"i always sleep well when i'm next to you, i'll be back in a minute." she slowly got up and walked over to the bathroom.

an instagram notification popped up on my phone and i looked down to read it.

joliebay liked your post.
joliebay commented on your post: 😍

i liked her comment and went scrolled through the explore page while i waited for her come come back.

"hey, i wanna show you something." jolie said, jumping back into bed with me.

"yeah? what is it babe."

i kissed her on the head as she pulled up a few screenshots of apartments.

"i think i like this one bil." she grinned.

"it's so nice, and it's only down the road! are you gonna move in?"

i was mainly excited that she'd only be down the road from now on but i was super happy for her. she was finally figuring out her life again and she seemed so happy now than when she was on that bus stop a month ago.

"i think so." she look so excited.

"when are you going to look around it?"

"later on today." she squealed.

she turned over and squeezed me in her arms laughing and calming down.

"well get ready!" i told her.

-

Jolies POV

"so this is pretty much the end of the look around, are you interested in buying it?" the man asked.

"yeah i think so." i said, gripping onto billies hand.

"okay just sign this."

i signed the paper and within a few minutes the apartment was mine.

"finally!" i jumped into billies arms and she lifted my up and spun me around, kissing me softly on my lips.

"i'm so happy for you baby. do you want me to get some people to bring your stuff we bought from ikea?" she offered.

"could you? that would be the best."

"sure, anything for my girl."

she wandered off around the apartment while on the phone and soon enough workers were knocking on my door and bringing in all my stuff.

once everything was delivered billie and i decided to get to work on decorating the place. she got some more people to come over and paint, build things and do other stuff.

-

"i'm so happy with the outcome, i love it." i said, admiring the finished interior.

"i'm happy your happy." billie came over and smiled into our kiss.

i looked down at my phone.

11:48pm

"it's pretty late, do you wanna stay over?" i asked her.

"forreal? fuck yeah!" she shouted.

i jumped onto my bed while billie went to get changed and i checked my snapchats and other stuff.

i decided to tell the group chat about my new place.

me: hey guess where
i am!!!!

q: i have no idea?

dani: a party?

eli: billies?

isaac: where?

me: my new apartment!

dani: bich about time
you got a place.

bil❤️: it's cute as fuck

eli: and how would you
know bil

q: dumbass she's obviously
over there

bil❤️: i'm with her bozo

me: how long do u
take to change?!?

bil❤️: u got the gc
going i'm sat here texting
because of u mf!

dani: are we starting beef?

isaac: why am i not
surprised at dani saying
that.

i laughed at the messages when all of a sudden something flashed in my eyes, i looked up to see billie taking pictures of me.

"what are you doing?" i asked her.

"you just look so good i had to get a picture." she smirked.

"c'mon get in."

we both got under the covers and switched on the tv, billie connected her phone up to it and played a few youtube videos that she fell asleep to.

i turned off the tv, reached over to switch off the lamp and rested my head on billies.

i looked at some of the pictures she took of me, it's like her secret talent, taking candids of people.

-