chapter 25

billies POV

"morning baby." jolie said as i slowly woke up.

i smiled at her as i yawned and stretched. we fell asleep yesterday after a movie marathon to spend our second to last day before tour together.

"good morning my love."

"hey, do you wanna do something today? it's the last day before tour... so?" she asked, sitting up next to me.

"sure, what have you got in mind?"

i sat up and leaned in to smile into a kiss.

"i know this place i took lily once when i brought her here, it was really nice and sold ice cream if you wanna check it out." she explained.

she jumped up and brushed through her hair and made her way through to the bathroom. i got up and followed her in.

"is this a little date by any chance?" i grinned, hugging her from behind.

she was stood in front of the mirror and i put my head down so my chin was resting on her shoulder. she lay her head backwards onto me and i gave her neck a kiss.

"maybe." she smiled. "now go, i was gonna get a shower before your cute ass followed me in here." she giggled.

she turned around and planted a little kiss on my lips and edged me towards the door. her face was still up to mine.

"fuck no matter how much i try i just can't get mad at you." i grinned.

"love you too." she sarcastically laughed.

i laughed back and made my way back into my room to wait for her.

-

"you took your time." i smirked as jolie waddled back in with a towel wrapped around her.

"hey! that was quick!" she sounded offended.

"i'm joking babe." i laughed.

"i know." she smiled

i went and showered a couple minutes after and when i had finished, i came out to an empty bedroom.

i could hear distant laughing coming from downstairs so i got changed and ran down to join jolie and whoever she was with.

"ah you took your time." jolie giggled and raised her eyebrows.

"shut up man." i smiled.

she was sat on the couch with claudia, they were both sat on the couch talking to each other while finneas was sat at the table working on some music. i walked over and sat down next to jolie.

"you ready babe?" i asked her.

"yeah, bye claudia see you later!" she yelled as we got up and walked outside.

"you two got along then i assume." i said to jolie.

"yeah she's great, finneas is lucky." she answered.