chapter6

JOLIES POV

i woke up to blinding sunlight shining through my eyelids. i look around and i'm still in billies room, but she's not here. i checked my phone and it said 10:47am.
i sat up and got out of bed, i yawned and put on my clothes.
just as i was ready i heard the door creak open.

"good morning" said billie as she walked in.

"morning" i said to her

"hey, can we talk?" she asked

"yeah sure, what about" i sat down next to her on the bed.

"so um. i like you jolie. you know that." she said, putting her hand on mine.

"yeah? i like you to bil." i told her.

"well... uh... non of my fans know i'm bi, i haven't come out yet to them" she stuttered.

"aw billie" i pulled her into a hug "just take your time and when you feel the time is right, you can do it" i told her

"thanks jolie" she hugged me again and kissed my cheek. "i'm so glad we met each other" she smiled.

"so am i"
-

BILLIES POV

"you really have to leave so soon?" i asked jolie as she grabbed her bag.

"billie, it's 7:30pm. all we have been doing is watching movies and cuddling since 11am" she laughed

"well it was the best time i've had" i smiled.

before she could go i walked over to her and hugged her from behind. she turned around and hugged me back and we stayed there for a few minutes.

"i'll miss you" she mumbled with her face buried in my arms.
i lifted her head with my hand.

"i'll miss you a million times more" i said.

i cupped her head with my hands and kissed her, her lips locked into mine and they moved together in sync. i picked her up and sat her on the table, still kissing her soft lips. she wrapped her legs around my waist as i wrapped my arms around her neck, making no space between us.

after we finish i hug her for a little while longer,

"fuck, i can't believe your going now" i walked her over to the door.

"don't worry i'll call you" she smiled and winked at me with her gorgeous smile.

"you better facetime me to" i told her.

"you bet i will" she hugged me one last time before walking to her uber.

"bye!" she shouted, waving at me as she got into the car.

"bye! call me!" i shouted back as her driver drove away.

"soooo.. you and jolie?" i turn around to see finneas stood behind me.

"shut up dude" i blushed and pushed him out the way.

"aw c'mon. you two are cute! i can tell you really like her" he said, raising his eyebrows at me.

"yeah?" i asked "i do really like her, she's so amazing man and she's beautiful" i told him.

"see, you're adorable towards her, i reckon she's gonna be your girlfriend soon" he smiled and poked my arm a few times.

"you think so?" i asked

"i don't think so, i know bil." he said.

"well i hope so" i said as i stared off into space.