chapter 13

When we arrived we took are bags from the plane and got in a uber. When we reached the bora bora beach area we put are bags in side where we were staying. And I started to look around and when I got to the bedroom of course there was only 1 bed meaning I have to sleep with Hayden. I've never done that before! Well maybe once or twice...BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!
H- wanna go for a swim
A- yea sure

When Hayden Asked if I wanted to go swimming fear tingles down my spine and I started to get nervous and fearful I didn't want Hayden to jump off that rock. I regret that decision, that deal! I wasn't gonna let it get to me i put on my bikini that was slightly revealing and grabbed a towel. When I walked out of the bathroom Hayden was patiently waiting for me in his swim trunks I signaled him that we could leave and we headed out. When we got to the end of the doc there was yacht swaying back and forth in the water that had little waves splashing up.
H- ready?
A- wait. Where actually getting on? A yacht!
H- uuuh yes??
A- omg Hayden.

Hayden helped me up the step and the quickly got on behind me. I sat down on one of the seats and Hayden went and talked to the captain. More fear shivered through my spine I became nervous and tension was building up inside me I want to float away and die. Hayden was gonna jump that stupid rock! I can't believe this. As Hayden walked back out more fear built up.
H- so plan is where gonna go tubing then just swim around-

I didn't even wanna hear the next thing I knew what he was gonna say but I had to deal with it.
H- and then after that where go-
A- jump off the rock?
H- um no go scuba diving.
A- oh!
H- u don't think I was- omg u did!
A- wh-what? Nooo
H- u think I'm that greedy? I'm not some sex obsessed freak!
A- ooookkkayyy

After I said that Hayden rolled his eyes and sat down next to me my tension began to go away along with my fear, I look out the back of the boat look at the waves the boat was creating as we floated by.

H- I can't believe u thought the first day I was gonna jump that rock
A- well I mean....
H- u thought I was gonna "make" u have sex with Me?
A- well I mean....
H- wow I can't believe this
A- well I mean....
H- no,no I'm gonna jump that rock!
A- WHAT!?!?

All the fear and tension built back up inside me the words that just came out of his mouth wasn't what I was expecting, i shouldn't have made that bet. I mean I've only had sex with him once it I don't even remember it.

A- Hayden please don't do this
H- ugh I'm not.
A- oh thank god
H- anyways I already "took your virginity" and besides u have to sleep with me.
A- oh that's much better then being "in bed" with u.
H- hey last time we were laying on dirt
A- I don't even remember that night.
H- nothing?
A- nope.
H- nothing at all?
A- nu uh
H- so-

Hayden picked my hand up spreading out my fingers and began to scan then.

H- u don't have the ring I gave u on?
A- U GAVE ME A RING?!
H- yea after...u know
A- ugh Hayden I'm sorry
H- yea I put it on your right hand ring finger.
A- omg

*flash back*
I woke up this morning next to Hayden after he took me home and we had a argument about him having sex with me. I then scanned my fingers while playing with my nails to see a ring I've never seen before I then went up to my room and thru it in my old jewelry box and stuffed it away in my closet.
*back to reality*

H- what? Hello.
A- it's at my house.
H- where
A- stuffed in my closet on a jewelry box.
H- ?? What does it look like then...if u know
A- like a crown or something with blue stones idk Hayden.
H- well then can't believe u would stuff a valuable gift in a closet.
A- I didn't know ok!?
H- whatever

We arrived where we were gonna go tubing because we had to be out far enough. The captain hooked the tube to a rope which I thought was very unsafe along with that I seen a sign that said "watch out for sharks" which didn't help my mood at the moment. Me and Hayden layed on the tube and held on tight to the straps. As the boat began to move it was getting go a quicker speed I started to slide down close to falling when Hayden pulled me back up and I grabbed my straps even tighter. It was about 2 minutes and Hayden started slipping I tried helping him but also helping myself. He then fell into the water and the captain slowed the boat down and we were little ways from where Hayden was floating. I stared at hayden who was attempting to swim back when I seen something shi'ny pop out the water moving quickly behind him I was up on the deck of the boat and tried getting a closer look I then seen movement that was following Hayden under water, I remembered the sign for before we started. And without hesitation I yelled "HAYDEN BEHIND U!!!" I looked behind him and without stopping he quickly began to speed up with what I'm guessing to be a shark quickly following behind him. I ran down to where the captain was signalling Hayden to hurry. And I watched as the shake got inches closer to Hayden and I yelled a again "HURRY UP ITS GETTING CLOSER TO U!!!" Hayden didn't even  look behind him and continued to swim like he was 15 Olympic swimmers put together. When Hayden reached about 3 inches from the boat the captain was just yelling. "HURRY, come on" when Hayden got there the captain pulled him up and the shark without a care it the world voiced out of the water with his jaws wide open. The captain then ran to the wheel and drove away. I ran to Hayden and hugged him.
A- omg that was scary
H- what are u my protector?

He said as he simply hugged me back.
A- u could have been killed!

I said releasing from the hug.
H- well it was fun
A- yea I bet the shark thought so to.
H- are u mad?
A- no.
H- aww were u gonna "miss me"?
A- omg your so annoying.
H- well ready for swimming?
A- I am not going in that water!
H- why not?
A- uh 9 words. THERE.IS.A.SHARK.THAT.WANTS.TO.KILL.US!
H- Annie were going swimming by the shore don't let it get to u.
A- yea well we can't go scuba diving "by the shore"
H- come on Annie are u really gonna let a harmless shark eat up your fear?
A- most defiantly.
H- your such a baby.
A- no I'm not
H- how about this if we encounter the stupid shark while scuba diving we won't go swimming anymore.
A- no if we encounter that stupid man eating, Hayden eating shark I'm never coming here again!
H- Hayden eating?
A- it almost ate U!
H- whatever

Hayden walked in the captain's room and then we started heading a different way then back to the doc. When Hayden came out I quickly started to question him.
A- where are we going?
H- cage diving
A- what's that?
H- you've never gone cage diving.
A- obviously not.
H- u get in that cage *points to cage* and go under water and let sharks get close.
A- I'm not going
H- why not?
A- I did not come on this trip to die Hayden! Ok?
H- your not gonna the! Well be in a cage
A- have u ever watched 47 meters down?
H- oh geez u watch that bullshit?
A- *crosses arms*
H- fine I'll go by myself
A- why?
H- uh because little miss scaredy cat doesn't want to.
A- well then go by yourself Idc.
H- I Will!

We soon ended up where u could see the doc or anything just pitch black water. I started to get super scared when Hayden got into a scuba suit and airtank.

A- your actually doing this?
H- yes Annie.
A- ugh

I gave him a hug knowing he could possibly die down there. He got into the cage and as the captain lowered him in the water he waved at me so I waved back. After Hayden was lowered in the water the captain thru raw meat in the water.

A- what is that?
C- fresh meat
A- for?
C- to attract the sharks duh!
A- oh....

After the captain thru about 3 buckets of raw meat in the water I seen about 6 shi'ny hungry looking sharks headed are way. One shot out of the water and ate the meat I then heard a noise come from next to me. It was Hayden talking thru a walki talki.

H- did u see that?
A- yes...
H- that was awesome.
A- yea so cool....
H- I think they like me.
A- yes Hayden a man eating, hayden eating shark wants to be bestfriends with u and go out to dinner with u.
H- I mean maybe...
A- what are u doing down there anyway?
H- just floating.

After Hayden said that I looked out into the water and seen one big shi'ny fin headed are way again it got closer to the surface of the water and I stared into it's beady eyes and just knew this was that stupid shark from earlier..... I had to convince Hayden to come up from the water. I knew this wasn't gonna be good.
A- Hayden u gotta come up now!
H- what why? It's fine
A- yea well u aren't  gonna think that when the shark from earlier eats u.
H- what are u talking about he's not even. Here

I looked up into the water and seen as the shark got closer and quicker with his speed.

A- no no Hayden u gotta come up now
H- what are u-
A- Hayden? Hayden? Hello?

I looked down and seen haydens cage swaying back and forth I look out into the water and didn't see the shark anymore he had already made his way to us. I seen the captain. Doing nothing but drinking beer so I ran over to where Hayden was stuck in a cage with an angry shark. I seen button after button until I seen one that said lift so I pushed it. I watched as haydens cage started to lift out of the water. Then I seen haydens long curly brown hair smeared dripping wet down his face. I unlocked the cage and pulled him out, I threw the air tank off of him and asked....
A- are u ok?
H- ok so that shark may or may not hate us.....
A- omg Hayden!

I pulled him into another hug. Hayden told the captain to go straight back to the doc, thank god.