chapter 14

(Continued)
and seen haydens cage swaying back and forth I look out into the water and didn't see the shark anymore he had already made his way to us. I seen the captain. Doing nothing but drinking beer so I ran over to where Hayden was stuck in a cage with an angry shark. I seen button after button until I seen one that said lift so I pushed it. I watched as haydens cage started to lift out of the water. Then I seen haydens long curly brown hair smeared dripping wet down his face. I unlocked the cage and pulled him out, I threw the air tank off of him and asked....
A- are u ok?
H- ok so that shark may or may not hate us.....
A- omg Hayden!

I pulled him into another hug. Hayden told the captain to go straight back to the doc, thank god. We headed off. When we arrived at the doc I grabbed my stuff and rushed off the boat never wanting to get on it again. When I got inside are beach house, hotel or whatever u wanna call it. I threw my stuff on the floor, grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it the a threw myself on the bed so that my legs where dangling off. Hayden approached me. And hovered over me then started to speak.
H- what are u doing
A- resting
H- why?
A- where were u when u almost got eaten by a shark? Mars.
H- no but....
A- ok then
H- well I named him Howie
A- u named....A shark?....
H- yea!
A- your 17! And your acting 7
H- just in my blood
A- go away

I said to Hayden as I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away from me.
H- well get changed and then we can order room service.
A- alright

I took my towel and started rubbing my hair with it. I walked into the bathroom and I felt like I was being watched at the same time.
A- stop staring.
H- I'm not!

I turned around and looked at him in the eyes and he began to laugh
H- *laughing* ok yea I was totally staring.
A- I hate u.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door then I got into some short shorts and a crop. Then I fixed my hair. I didn't get into clothes because I'm not leaving this place at all. I walked out to see Hayden on the phone.
A- whatcha doin
H- ordering room service
A- oh ok.

I walked out into the living room area and as I was walking I felt eyes again. I turned around and seen Hayden staring at me smirking biting his nail while on the phone! I sat on the couch and hooked my Netflix to it. I then put on a movie and watched, Hayden come in dressed and sat next to me.
H- this isn't-
A- 47 meters down? Yup!
H- omg Annie were u that scared.
A- watch and then you'll learn your lesson.
H- I've already watched this.
A- ok do they both live to the end?
H- yea! Duh
A- no the blonde girl dies. Hmm I wonder what from? Oh maybe A SHARK!
H- fine I'll watch it.
A- u were gonna watch it anyway.

About 20 minutes go by and our room service got here we began to eat as we watched the movie. When we finished eating we cleaned up and decided to watch a different movie. We watch "to all the boys I've loved before" AGAIN!
A- your just like Peter
H- no I'm not
A- mmhm

It began to get dark outside while we watched the movie we had a blanket over us. I layed my head on haydens shoulder and fell asleep.

*next morning*
I woke up close next to Hayden on the couch. I got up and stretched. Hayden soon woke up to me making noise while stretching.
H- good morning.
A- ha don't good morning me.
H- um..
A- I'm not leaving this house thingy anymore!
H- ok!
A- your fine with that?
H- I mean yea. I can go jump that rock while u stay here then when I get back.....
A- Hayden no.
H- I'm joking I'll stay here with u.
A- ok great!
H- but what are we supposed to do? It's boring here
A- well I need Instagram pictures so...

I ran to get dressed in a cute summer outfit and Hayden also got dressed we went out side on the doc line of house hotels and Hayden took pictures of me. Then A lady nicely took pictures of me and Hayden together.
L- (lady) oh here u go! U guys are such a cute couple.
A- oh acxtually-
L- have a nice day.
*she walks away*
H- haha
A- stop...
H- i would have said the same thing if i saw 2 teenagers in bora bora together...alone!
A- whatever let's go back I need to post these.
H- ok whatever u say.

We got back to the house hotel and I sat on the couch then I was choosing the cutest picture to post on Instagram. I decided to choose one of me and Hayden. In the picture he's behind me holding my waist. I thought it was really cute. I posted it on Instagram with a small caption.

Caption- thx for the trip💕 
Comments -
@kenzie: omg so cute u guys are goals.
@john.orlando: aww how nice!
@h$hay: #jelous
@car.son: goals👅
@yak.kyle: wow he took u to bora bora! Nobody cares.
  Show replys
@kenzie: @yak.kyle stfu your just jelous

I stopped reading the comments when I noticed Hayden sitting next to me also reading them.
A- what?
H- I can't read them?
A- why do u have to.
H- fine I wont.
A- I'm not saying u can't
H- haha idc that much.
A- oh