chapter 22

We got home and went inside it was about 8pm and felt tired from today. I said goodnight to hayley and she went to her room and went to sleep. I then got a warm cup of milk and brought it up to my bedroom where Hayden was sitting on the edge on his phone. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder.
A- hey....
H- hey.
A- whatcha doin?
H- just on Instagram.
A- oh well I'm gonna change and go to sleep.
H- ok.
I got up and set my milk on my bed side table. I then changed into my pjs, after I crawled in bed and watched tv and drank my milk. A few minutes went by, And Hayden got in bed with shorts and no shirt on. I finished my milk and set it on the bed side table and continued to watch tv. While I was watching the tv Hayden turned over and put him arm over me and said.
H- I hope your ok.
A- me to.
I said. He then drifter off to sleep. About 1 hour later I turned off the tv and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up at 9:30. Hayden was peacefully asleep next to me. I then pulled the covers down to my waist and lifted my shirt revealing my stomach. I then layed my hands on it.
A- I wonder what your doing in there
H- are u seriously talking to your baby bump
A- AAAH! omg I thought u were asleep.
H- haha your so weird
A- wow....
H- I'm joking. It's cute!
He then turned around to face me.
A- I'm worried tho.
He then put his hand on mine.
H- were gonna get thru this.
I then smiled because I was pleased he had hope. I hopped out of bed and went and knocked on hayleys door. I walked in and she was just on her phone listen to music thru her airpods.
A- Hayley? Hello?
H$- hm what?
She said as she took out her air pods and set them aside.
H$- what's up sis?
A- nothing. What do u want for breakfast
H$- uh idk pancakes?
A- pancakes it is!
I walked out of her room and closed the door. I then opened the door to my room and told Hayden I was making pancakes. After I walked downstairs and got all the stuff for it and made pancakes. I then called Hayden and hayley down to eat. Hayley came running down and walked passed me grabbing a plate.
H$- thank u
A- your welcome.
She then grabbed her pancakes and sat down. Hayden the came racing down the stairs.
H- thank u *gives her a quick kiss*
A- your welcome.
He then grabbed some pancakes and sat down next to hayley. I then grabbed a plate and got my pancakes and sat next to Hayden. We all ate and the hayley cleaned up. We kind ahead an argument about who was gonna clean up but she ended up winning.
A- your not doing the dishes
H$- yes I am
A- u don't have to
H$- but I want to
A- I'm not gonna let u
H$- yes u are
A- no I'm not.
H$- yes u are because your pregnant and shouldn't being doing a bunch of work anyway.
A- a- nevermind
She then took the sponge out of my hand and started doing the dishes. I then walked over to Hayden who was on his phone. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
A- your always on your phone
H- just a habit
A- ok.
I then kissed him on the cheek and walked away. I went to my room and got some clothes and changed. I was so happy I was feeling much better then yesterday. I didn't try to think about any thing until I got to the doctor today. Hayden came up and got dressed and so did hayley. When we finished getting ready we left and headed to the doctor. When we arrived we walked in and had to wait about 20 minutes to be seen.
D- Annie LeBlanc
A- come on guys.
We all got up and followed the doctor to the scale. She took my height, and weight.
D- ok your 5'3 and 125lbs
A- ugh I gained weight
H- isn't that like the point of being pregnant.
H$- how much did u gain.
D- well u were 110lb the last time u were here
A- I GAINED 15 LB!??!?!
H$- yup! Ok let's go.
We then followed the doctor into the room and I sat on the bed thing while Hayden and hayley sat in chairs.
D- ok so I have a bunch of your test back.
A- great.
D- so first obviously your health.
A- how is it.
D- we found out your throwing up was defiantly your pregnancy so it just accured even tho u don't get morning sickness u can still get sick. Now for u passing out u were most likely just really nauseous.
A- ok well that's good.
D- yea, so you'll be fine. Now for the baby's health.
I watched as Hayden put his hands together like he was holding someone's hand and rested his head on them.
D- so your baby is completely fine there is no issues with the baby. In fact we do need u to come in for another quick ultra sound next week. And another thing is what are u doing about the gender, are u waiting, finding out, having it a surprise party thing.
A- uuuh tbh I'm not sure yet but I can fill u in when I do know.
D- ok that's completely fine.
H$- did u find any thing about the lady?
D- uh yea weird actually. I asked my clients and they said women or young ladies who are obviously pregnant have come in and actually told them about how this lady is giving them, um information on there nonborn child.
A- oh wow really
D- yea and the lady's name is Sandy wilts. We looked her up called a few people got her number and spoke to her about like why she is pretty much torturing women about there birth and baby's life, u know.
A- yea! Yea I understand.
D- so we called and say hey can u come speak to us. She agreed and she's actually on her way now.
A- like actually right now?
D- yes. I'm gonna go see if she's here, I'm gonna have u talk to her u know so I'm not in your business.
A- ok.
The doctor walked out.
H- is she for real?
H$- oh god.
A- it's whatever let's just talk to the lady and see what her deal is.
The doctor then walked back in with the lady that has been scaring us about my pregnancy she said hi and shook are hands and then sat down in a chair.
A- so your name is Sandy?
S- yes.
A- s-so why? I just don't understand what's the purpose in going around scaring people about there child's health.
S- it's not that it's about the child health it's what's within the child. I'm not trying to scare u it's what I do. Like in Wal-Mart I told u I had a feeling about u. I knew u were pregnant.
A- yea....
S- well what I do is I can feel what your baby is doing when I'm close to u. I know what it is. I know how your birth will be. I know everything, it's like my mind draws me to it and then it makes me tell u.
A- so u know what my baby would be doing after it's born to?
S- oh no. Only when the child is in the womb I know. Like Right now nothing's happening because your baby isn't fully grown so she isn't moving.
A- she? Is that the gender.
S- well you'll have to just find out. I don't wanna be the buzz kill and tell u wether it's a girl or boy.
H- so why'd so u act so creepy when telling people.
S- again I say what I think so that day I though "late. Troubles at birth" so that's what came out of my mouth.
A- not to be rude but is there a way where u could like not stalk us and tell us everything?
S- of course.
A- so could u do me a favor.
S- what's that? Ah stop stalking u?
A- yea... I just don't wanna be rude but it's a little creepy and I'm only 18.
S- well of course I can stop. It's just the energy that was bringing me to u.
A- ok thank u so much.
We all said bye to the ladie and she left.
H- well that went....well
D- ok well when u leave I'd like u to schedule an appointment for next week for another ultra sound.
A- I will.
We all said bye to the doctor and headed out the door. I made my appointment for next week and then we headed home. When we got home I threw my self on the couch and sat there Hayden then came and sat next to me and I layed my head on his should.
A- this is all your fault. *giggles*
H- your pushin it.
A- u pushed sperm into me, I didn't do it.
H- I mean- nevermind I'm not letting your sense of humour trigger me.
A- you love me *laughs*
H- I do but u can be really annoying
A- hey! That's not nice.
I said with a baby voice.
H- so what!
A- hehehehehe
He then put my head up and held my chin and kissed me it's lasted for a good 2 seconds because women interrupt.
H$- *coughing noises* excuse me
A- what?
H$- oh sorry was I interrupting something.
A- no hayley. Not at All! :)
I said sarcastically and then hayley sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I then went upstairs and grabbed my fuzzt blanket and then wrapped myself in it and sat on haydens lap and out my head on his shoulder
H- really?.....
A- what?
H- really?
A- your weirdly comfortable.
H- ok whatever u say.
He then layed down on a pillow and layed me down on top of him and I out the blanket over us. I then put my arms arms on his chest and late my head down on them.
H- your so cute.
A- yea I know. *giggles*
H- funny.....
I then layed on him facing him with my head on my hands and he held mg waist.
H- may I help u?
A- no.
I took one of my hands and started to play with his soft curly brown gorgeous hair. I then kissed him and he kissed back we started to make out a little bit.
H$- u know your not supposed to have sex when your pregnant.
I looked back at hayley and gave her a death stare.
H$- suit yourself.
She then got up and went to the kitchen when she walked back she patted my head really hard.
A- OW!
H$- haha
I sat up and looked at hayley.
A- your really annoying.
H$- um I think your sitting on some thing.
I turned around to see Hayden looking like he was in pain. I then pulled the covers up and seen I was sitting on his d**k.
A- whoops
I then moved so I wasn't sitting on it anymore.
H- omg thank you.
H$- u were saying Annie?
A- nothing.
I then layed back down on Hayden with the covers and he held me tight I was so comfortable.