chapter 16

I turned over facing Hayden and stared into his eyes.
H- what?
A- nothing...

I pushed back his curls and ran my fingers thru his hair. After about 5 minutes I got up and changed into some clothes. When I came back out Hayden was already dress, how does he do that?. But anyway I got a wattle bottle and sat on the couch.
A- ok so seriously why did u go in the bedroom
H- oh I was just plugging my phone in no big deal.
A- oooh
H- what u don't believe me?
A- I do.
H- oh ok
A- what do u wanna do
H- idk...
*skip to the next day*
Haydens pov- I convinced Annie to go down by the beach and get us ice cream. Without me! BECUASE I have something planned yeah it seems suspicious. But it will be worth it. I spread flower petals from the front door all the way to the bed with a present that I had my dad shipped here immediately which I got 3 hours after asking. It was a necklace with her name on it and her birthstone as the door on the "i" in her name. I spread more petals. I didn't have time to do anything else because before I knew it she was walking in the door.
A- Hayden?
H- in here!

I walked in with our ice cream and seen flower petals leading to our room. I know exactly what this is! I followed the pedals to the room and seen Hayden sitting on the bed with a little bag sitting next to him.
A- what is this?
H- just a little sum.
A- why?
H- because. Just open the present.
A- alright here take your ice cream.

I handed Hayden the ice cream and opened the present to see a necklace with my name on it. And my birthstone!!
A- aww it's so pretty thx hay....
H- your welcome. Now I have a serious question to ask
A- I think I know what it is but go ahead.
H- can we pleaseeeeee get back together!?!?!?!
A- hmm.....sure! Fine
H- omg thank you

He came over and kissed me. After that we ate our ice cream that had melted a little bit. I don't regret this at all.
A- I wuv u 💘
H- I wuv u to💘
We thru out our ice cream dishes when we finished. We sat on the couch and watch tv. The trip was starting to get boring sense we weren't swimming or anything but I don't wanna die.