chapter 30

8amc
I woke up again but this time it was the right time. I felt arms around me and looked behind me, Hayden. I then seen the twins curled up next to me and they started to wake up. I removed haydens arms.
A- ugh ew.
I then crawled off the bed and started to walk out.
C- mommy take me!
Caleb said as he spread out his arms for me to pick him up. I grabbed him off the bed and held him, Taylor is the sleeper. She usally never gets up till 8:30 so I left her there with Hayden.
I walked out to the living room with Caleb and sat him on the couch with cartoons on, I then started to cooked breakfast, pancakes, and watched Caleb.
8:30am
I was finishing up the last pancake and seen Hayden walk out the guest bedroom with Taylor in his arms. He walked over to me with her.
T- mommy....
She said as she stretched her arms signaling me to grab her. I grabbed her and kissed her forehead.
A- I have to put you down it's hot by the stove.
T- ok.
I then set her down and she ran over to the couch to sit with Caleb.
H- so we're you "comfortable" last night?
A- yup, mmhm defiantly
I said sarcastically remember how I woke up.
H- well I'm gonna go sit with them.
A- ok, yup. You do that
He looked at me like I was stupid/weird and walked away. I didn't think I was being that obvious. I finished making breakfast and put our plates for everyone with syrup and butter.
A- breakfast!
The twins came running over like the food was gonna run away. Hayden came slowly walking behind them.  We all sat down and started eating pancakes. After we finished eating I cleaned up the kitchen.
A- so what do you guys wanna do today?
C- can we go to store? PLEAZZZZZ!
I thought about it as he screamed please. I haven't taken them in awhile so why not?
A- ok we can go
C- yay!!!
I then took both of them upstairs to get dressed, when they finished they went back downstairs to go sit with Hayden while I got ready. When I was done I went downstairs and watched the kids while Hayden got ready. After we all finished we got in the car and went to the mall.
T- TOY STORE. TOY STORE. TOY STORE!!!
A- we are almost there.
C- I'm gonna get star was lego.
We got to the toy store after walking through the mall past a bunch of my favorite stores. We grabbed a cart and the kids started putting toys in filling it up. After about 1 hour we headed to the register wi th almost 2 carts full, yes I know u think "That's spoiling them" well on Christmas they only get 1 present, it's been like that sense they were born and they got used to it. The register person put everything in bags and I took my credit card put to pay and walked up, but Hayden very rudely pushed me back and walked in front of me.
A- uh excuse me Hayden?
He then put his hand up showing me his credit card over his shoulder. I then stepped next to him.
A- uh what are u doing?
H- paying?
A- hayden....you really have to stop doing That! Let me pay.
H- sorry
A- for what?
H- I already put my pin number in and pressed "ok"
A- ugh.....
After that I wasn't as upset as I sounded but I still was because I know he wants to step up but, I didn't mean step up and pay $345.00 for toys! We loaded the car with all the bags and I buckled the kids in there car seats. When we got home we took all the bags of toys inside and set them on the living room floor and started opening all of them.
C- mommy can u open the one?
A- let me see it.
I opened the little bag that had a Lego star wars character in it and handed it to him.
A- don't loose it.
C- I won't!
We continued opening toys and playing with them and then it hit me, Hayden doesn't live here! So why is he still here?? I thought about the question for a good 5 minutes and I started asking myself if I should ask him why he was still here but I didn't want to sound rude....
A- ok u guys keep playing I'm gonna talk to your dad for a second!
Hayden then looked at me weird but got up when I did, we walked into the kitchen and he leaned against the counter.
H- uh is this about me paying for the toys? If it is I'm sorry. I thought it would be nice!
A- no it's not about that, but thank you. Not to be rude but....
H- oh. Your wondering why I'm still at your house! Aren't you?
A- uuuuhhh yea actually.
H- well yesterday u said you were uncomfortable so I thought I'd stay. If you want me to leave I'm totally fine with that but-
A- no no Hayden it's fine I was just wandering.
H- oh ok.
I then turned around and walked back to the kids with questions rushing through my head but the same one kept popping up. Why was he acting so weird when I asked? I stopped thinking about it and started to play with the kids. It became late around 8 and me AND Hayden (yup...he's still here) got the kids ready for bed by giving both of them baths and got them in pjs. I got there bottles of warm milk and Hayden had laid then down and I handed them the milk. I turned off the light and we walked out and downstairs.