chapter 35

The next day
I woke up with back pain which wasn't great. It was 8am and I seen that Hayden was already out of bed...that's New! I got up and walked into the twins room but they weren't in there so I walked downstairs. When I got down there they were on the couch with Hayden watching cartoons.
T- mommy!!!
She said as she got up and ran over to me to hug me.
A- hi baby.
T- come!
She said pulling me to go sit on the couch, I went over and sat on the couch next to Hayden and the twins. Hayden then got up and started walking away.
A- hey where are you going?
H- I'll be right back.
He said and he dissapraered into the other room. About 1 minute later he came back with an envelope and handed it to me.
A- what's this?
H- just open it!
He said sitting back down next to me.
A- ok...
I started opening the plain white envelope and there was a paper inside. I looked at Hayden confused on to what he had just handed me.
H- u have to actually read to find out.
A- fine....
I started to read the paper and it said it was 4 tickets....tickets for what? I continued reading and it said "Bahama cruise" I then looked at Hayden shocked.
A- Hayden.....
H- what?
A- are these tickets for a cruise?!
H- yes...........?
A- omg! I've never been on a cruise.
H- so are u happy or?
A- yes! Omg. Wait when are we going?
I then looked The paper for the date. I then looked at Hayden in shock once again.
A- were leaving the day after tomorrow!?!?!
T- wait what happen?
A- we are gonna go on a fun vacation!
C- where?!?
H- a beach but on a big big boat!
C- I like boats.
A little later after being in complete shock we ordered postmates because we never really do That, we then ate and I got the twins ready for bed. I havnt been to work for the past 3 months because of my pregnancy but I still get my $1000 pay from the government for whatever I'm not 100% sure why. So sense we get on the cruise the day after tomorrow we have to pack are stuff tonight and leave early in the morning to drive to where we have to go to get on the ship and then stay in a hotel then the next morning at 5am get on the ship. So yea, it's complicated.
H- we are gonna leave here around 4 or 5am.
A- ok, the kids can just sleep in the car till it's really time for them to get up. Unless they stay up.
We then all headed upstairs and we packed the kids stuff first in there little suitcases and they each had a little bookbag filled with toys that they wanted to bring. Me and Hayden then went to pack our stuff and of course we had bookbags with important stuff like iPad,MacBook,iPad charger, macbook charger, phone charger, (I have stuff for me for pregnancy) and other little things we needed to bring. After that our bags were stuffed and looked like this

 After that our bags were stuffed and looked like this

And that was only the beach bag/suitcase. After we finished we got the twins ready for bed, they didn't want to go to sleep because they were to excited. We put them down and the went out and did a quick check around the house to make sure we didn't forget anything.
(They say this at the same time)
A- THE KIDS DRAWING TABLETS!
H- THE KIDS DRAWING TABLETS!
We both said and the we grabbed the 2 drawing tablets off there chargers and grabbed the chargers and put them in each of the twins bags for them. Me and Hayden later got ready for bed and crawled in bed and went to sleep.