chapter 32

Skip to 6pm
I got ready for work and gave Hayden some instructions sense he's watching the kids, I know he probably doesn't need them but I was just being cautious.
A- ok bye guys!
T/C- bye mommy!!
H- bye anns!!
Skip to after work
I clocked out and grabbed my pay check ($1000.00). I got in the car and headed home, it was late and I wanted sleep but I planned on paying the bills quickly. When I got home Hayden was on the couch asleep and like usual the kids were already in bed. I grabbed my computer and quickly got the bills paid and had $2000.00 left for grocieres tomorrow. I put my MacBook back on the charger and went to get ready for bed, when I finished I went back downstairs to turn the lights off and remembered Hayden was still on the couch. I walked over to him and started to shake him awake.
A- hayden....wake up!
H- hmmm?
A- it's midnight and I don't think u wanna sleep on the couch.
H- mmm....oh sorry.
He got up and walked to his room. I turned off all the lights and went in haydens room because well you know... He was in bed checking his phone and I got in without asking, he looked over at me and then back to his phone, he later put his phone down and turned facing me.
A- you look really creepy...
H- that's insulting.
A- no, it's just in the dark u look...weird.
H- oh...
(Get excited!!)
We then stared into each others eyes, even though we really couldn't see each others eyes, I then layed my hand on his cheek and leaned forward and kissed him! (I told u to get excited!) We then pulled away and stared at eachother for a few second and the started to make out. I eventually got on top of him and we continued to make out. I then stopped.
A- this isn't right...
H- hmm?
He said looking at me confused. I didn't think this was ok. In my head for awhile I thought it was but then I saw the twins and well....I don't know. I know this should be "exciting" because he's their dad but it's kinda fuzzy when I think about it. I then looked at hayden.
H- we don't ha-
A- no it's ok.
I said. I mean what can go wrong now? Your right. A lot can go wrong but i mean in the end I still love him so.....? Awhile went passed and yes we did have sex but I'm putting it past me because there isn't anything wrong with it except the fact that it could ruin our friendship. I later drifted off to sleep. I woke up to Caleb shaking me once again and I realized I was still naked. I quickly pulled the covers up higher.
A- yes baby?
C- get upppppp.
A- ok I will just go In the living room for mommy ok?
C- but I want u to come.
A- I will come out in 2 minutes, just go out there for me ok?
C- ok....
He then slowly walked out there and I ran to the door and closed it, i quickly put my pajamas back on and went to the living room.
A- ok what do u want for breakfast?
C- fruit!
A- ok.
I walked into the kitchen and got out the stuff to make waffles. Your probably wondering why when Caleb asked for fruit! Well when he says fruit he means blueberry waffle, I don't know why to be completely honest with you. I started making waffles,when they were done I took out the kids plates and put 1 waffle on each with a swirl of whipped cream and chopped strawberries on top. I then watched as Taylor came walking down the stairs and sat in her seat, a long with Caleb. Hayden never came out yet so I assumed he was just sleeping. The kids ate and I cleaned up there little mess. Hayden still never came out so I went to check on him just in case something was wrong. I walked in and he was still asleep, it was almost 9:30 so I tried shaking him awake.
A- Hayden? Haydennnnn......?
H- hmmm mmm what?
He said as he rubbed his eyes and sat up from under the covers.
A- it's 9:30 are u ok?
H- yea, yea I'm fine.
A- ok well come out when your ready.
I then pulled the covers up just to check.
A- and...don't forget to get dressed.
He then looked at me and smirked. I walked back out into the living room and wondered why he slept in so late? I wonder if he's just not feeling well I mean I do care. I put my feelings aside and grabbed a cup of coffee with creme and sugar and sat on the couch with the twins. About 5 minutes later Hayden walked out and sat next to Taylor.
A- well we have to go shopping today. Taylor and Caleb love going shopping because I always let each of them get 1 thing and it could be anything! I finished my coffee and washed the cup. I took the twins upstairs to get dressed. After they were done I quickly got dressed and helped them put there shoes on. We then walked downstairs and Hayden walked out of his room all ready to go. I then grabbed my keys and walked and we headed out the door. When we got to the store I grabbed a cart. we then started going down aisle after aisle and got groceries. Hayden has been really quiet and it's kinda started to worry me but, I'll wait till we get home to ask, when I put the kids down for a nap because now Im getting a little worried.