chapter 37

They arrive at the hotel
We arrived and while we were checking in kenzie called me.
(Call)
A- hello?
K- we just arrived at the hotel.
A- oh that's great!
K- yea! So what hotel are you at?
A- it's called "a mile" (made up)
K- annie....come outside!
A- uh ok?
I walked outside and looked around and saw kenzie. I hung up the phone and walked up to her and gave her a big hug.
A- I missed you so much!
K- i missed you to bby!
She then looked down at my baby bump and put her hands on it.
K- more cute babies!!!
I then seen johnny back out from bending down to take Lily (there daughter) out of the car.
J- Annie?
A- heyyyy!!!
J- omg.
He then gave me a hug and I hugged back.
L- aunt annie!!
Lilly said as she ran up to me and hugged my legs.
A- hi Lily!
L- mommy told me your having more baby!!
A- she did?!!?
L- yea.
A- well guess what?
L- what?
A- Taylor and Caleb are here!
L- really!??!
A- yea there inside.
L- daddy can we go see them?
J- yea come on.
Johnny then took her hand and they went inside. Me and kenzie hugged one more time and then slowly followed behind them. When we all check in and got are stuff in our rooms it was 12pm so we decided to go down where they served brealfast,lunch, and dinner. We all went and ate together just to catch up and stuff. We ordered are lunch and everything so we were just talking and stuff.
K- can I see your ring?
A- kenz....*smiles*
K- come on let me see!
I then put my hand on the table and she picked it up and looked at it.
K- it's so beautiful.
A- well...*smile and looks at hayden*
So we just continued talking. So if your wondering what my ring looks like here u go.

So now that you know what it looks like, let's carry on

So now that you know what it looks like, let's carry on. We received our food and started eating.
A- so why are you guys going on a cruise?
K- just us always traveling! You know...
J- what about you guys?
H- it was a gift for Annie.
K- aww!
A- yesterday was crazy.
J- mm why?
A- well first off another boy and girl! Hayden purposed, which I wasn't expecting at all. And then he surprised me with this trip 2 hours later!
K- sounds like it was pretty exciting!
A- so why couldn't you guys come?
K we just got back from Jamaica.
H- Jamaica? What was going on down there?
K- we were at a resort.
H- ahh!
K- yea it was so amazing. Lily got to see a giraffe!
We kept talking and eating. When we finished it was about 1:30 we went back to are rooms. We planned getting on the ship together so we would call eachother in the morning.
I was just sitting on mine and haydens bed and he came out of the bathroom yelling.
H- who packed the bookbags?!?
A- I did?
H- you forgot to pack my razor!
A- it's fine we can just buy one.
H- we don't have time!
A- well calm down it's ok. It's just a razor.
H- ugh...
He then turned around and walked away. I kinda felt refreshed after that. We haven't argued/faught in awhile. The twins wanted to watch tv so I got up to grab the remote. Hayden walked out and walked up to me and showed me that he had found the "missing" razor. He then grabbed my hands and kissed me.
H- sorry. I didn't look hard enough.
A- it's ok.
I then walked over and sat in the bed and turned cartoons on for the kids. It was around 4pm and we are gonna go to dinner with the Orlando's (kenzie, johnny, and lily) around 5:30.
5:30
It was time to meet up with johnny,kenzie, and Lily to go eat dinner so when we got down there we all got a table together and had a nice dinner together.