chapter 20

We went back down stairs to see hayley making a bagel. Wow she got up fast. I sat on the couch and Hayden sat next to me, hayley then walked over with her bagel and sat right in between me and Hayden.
A- hayley!
H$- oh was this seat taken?
A- your annoying.
H$- really? Last I checked u didn't buy the couch.
A- whatever hayley.

We were doing nothing but lounging around which got really boring, I got so bored I think I watched like 3 movies......
H$- I'm soooo bored
A- I know!!!
H- I hate boredom
H$- I have an idea.
A- does it involve leaving the couch?
H$- yes?
A- ok then let's go do it.

I didn't even let hayley tell me where we were going I just wanted off that couch. Hayley was telling Hayden directions of where to go and about after a 10 minutes drive we reached "sky zone" now this is gonna be fun.
H- alright let's make the best of this
A- wait I can't.
H- what why not?
A- hello? Baby...growing...inside me!
H- Dang it

After I realized I wasn't gonna be able to do anything at sky zone hayley and Hayden went in and I drove over to Wal-Mart which was in the same plaza. When I got there I stopped by the baby section,  just to look don't worry. I then walked over to electronics knowing I needed a new phone. I looked around and kept looking then I decided to get the "iPhone 8+" after the 20 minutes that it took me just to get the phone I was just walking and a lady stopped me.
L- hello.
A- hello?
L- I'm sorry but, I just have a feeling about u
A- excuse me?
L- I just, as u walked by.....are u by any chance gonna have a baby?
A- um Yea? Actually
L- oh wow well congrats.
A- thank you!

The lady walked away in a different direction. I was a little freaked out I don't like mediums or any of that stuff. I headed out of Wal-Mart and went back over to sky zone I walked in and saw Hayden and hayley jumping around every where I grabbed my new phone and started setting it up and logging in to all my apps and stuff. About 1 hours later Hayden and hayley finished and we went to the mall. When we got there I realized I never got a phone case so I went and looked around for the little stand that sells them. While I was walking I saw the same lady I saw at Wal-Mart and she began to approach me.
L- well hello again.
A- um hi?
L- well congrats on your baby again. Shes a doll.
A- she? Who is "she"
L- well your baby of course
A- im-
L- well see u around.
She said as she walked away and disappeared into a crowd of people. I was so confused, mad and freaked out. I finally found the phone case stand and asked which ones were for iphone 8+ the lady showed me and I picked a simple clear case and screen protector. I then went over to a store where u can print your photos so I printed a pic of me and hayley, me and Hayden, and me and my mom. I then took my clear case off and stuck them in the back of my phone and put the case back on. Then I went and searched for hayley and Hayden. I then was walking and seen them but they were talking to that crazy ladie from earlier. I was getting really upset with her always around for some reason so I walked up to them.
A- um what's going on?
L- oh well I was just talking to your boyfriend and little sister
A- how did u-
L- oh no questions please
A- well, what were u talking about?
H$- she was telling us about how your baby is "a doll" 
A- wait u told me that-
And I was cut off when I turned to look at her and she wasn't there.
H- wait where'd she go?
A- I don't. She did that to me earlier.
H$- well that's creepy
H- u talked to her before.
A- yea.....twice
I said looking around the mall for her once again.
A- I don't know but she's giving me bad vibes.
H- what why?
A- she knows the gender of my child that I havnt even known about for a week. And I don't know her!
H$- yea that's a little creepy we should go.
H- yea come on
We started walking out of the mall and while in the parking lot  she approached us again.
A- ok lady-
L- what? U seem upset.
H- ok what is it now?
L- early
A- early?
L- no late
H- late what?
L- the baby
H$- the baby what?
L- the baby be late.
A- what does that mean
L- trouble at birth
H- what are u talking about ladie?
L- late. Trouble at birth.
H$- wha-
The lady then walked away. We quickly got in the car and drove away.
H$- u don't think she meant....
A- hayley I'm not really trying to think about it.
H- wait what?
H$- I mean what does "late. Trouble at birth" mean?
A- I'm not sure
H$- u don't think she means u may have problems when giving birth do u?
A- I said I'm not sure hayley!
H$- oh geez.
A- omg I'm feeling so light headed.....
H- we are almost back at your house.
A- no.
H$- no?
A- u gotta pull over I don't feel to good.
H- I- I can't
A- please.
H- I can't.
A- HAYDEN PULL OVER!!
He then quickly pulled over and stopped the car. I hopped out and thru up all over the place.
H- is she.....ok?
H$- idk but that ladie isn't helping the situation at all.
H- u don't think she's the reason.
H$- I'm not sure.
I then hopped back in the car feeling sick and told Hayden to drive. He then got back on the road and we headed home. When we got home I ran inside and thru up again in the front hall toilet.
H- she's not ok
H$- yea She went to the doctor and everything because she never got morning sickness now all of a sudden she's sick.
H- she'll be fine!......right?