chapter 34

Tears started to go down the side of my face and dropped onto my bed. Why was I crying? I should be happy. I listened as the door slowly opened but I didn't move. Hayden came hovering over me with something in his hand, I knew what it was. I sat up and looked at him, he sat next to me and stared at the test. I then pulled him into a big hug because it felt right. I pulled away from the hug and he handed me the test I took a good look at it and the words "positive" and "pregnant" were giving me a huge headache.
A- you know......it's ok
He looked at me nervously
A- I'm sure the twins will be happy!
I tried to be really positive about it and I wanted to tell the twins. Maybe we should just be excited!
A- we should tell them
H- are you sure?
We ended up telling the twins and they were really excited so me and Hayden decided to have a positive attitude about it also.
Skip 3 months later
The baby shower
So let me give you an update on what's going on in my life. Me and Hayden are going really strong and we started dating about 1 week after I found out I was pregnant. Now I'm 3 months pregnant and today is the baby shower!! We found out last week we are having MORE twins and my due date is the twins birthday!! So I'm really hoping I give birth that day.  Some people are starting to arrive and we have everything set up. We told everyone to wear a pink or blue shirt because we don't know the genders yet because today is the day!! Hayley is the only one that knows the genders and she making me so anxious because she keeps bragging about how she's the only one. Almost 100 people were here, family,friends, ect. The twins were playing with other kids and I was really enjoying myself even after the fact that this was unplanned. Everyone ate and was having fun but it was time!! I couldn't wait, it was just to excited.
H$- ok everyone! Please come stand somewhere over here.
She said and everyone got up and walked over to 2 black balloons floating with something attached so they don't fly away. Me and Hayden got up and walked over to the back of the balloons.
H$- just use these to pop it!
She said as she handed each of us a sewing needle to pop the balloon.
Everyone looked excited and most of them were taking pictures/videos. I quickly gave a little speech to thank everyone for coming and then it was time to pop the balloons!!
A- ok let's count down from?
H$- 10
H- 5!
Mk- just count!!
A- ok 10
I said and everyone started counting down! I grabbed haydens hand and....
H$- 1!!!!
We popped the balloons and everyone started cheering and got really excited. Your probably wondering what is the genders?!?!
H$- yay!!!
A- omg!!
It's litterally my dream kids!! I'm now gonna have 2 boys and 2 girls!! Yes. Now you know what the genders are! I was really happy, I started tearing up. I wiped my tears and hugged Hayden. I then turned around to talk to hayley.
A- thank you for setting all of this up.
H$- it's what sister's do!
H- I'm gonna start cleaning this confetti up.
I turned around to say ok but....it just didn't happen. What came out of my mouth was defiantly not an "ok" because when I turned around Hayden was on one knee with a ring with, stunning and I mean stunning diamonds!!
A- o- AAAAHHH OMG!!!
I jumped back and tried grabbing hayleys arms like I was scared or something but my hands just couldn't. Hayley pushed me toward Hayden and I stood in front of him. Everyone took their phones out and started video taping. Hayden looked at me and smiled.
A- why?.....
I said smiling and starting to tear up.
H- so uh I didn't really prepare a so each or anything but um...
Everyone Laughed at haydens sense of humor
H- well anyways. Annie we have had a lot and I mean A LOT of ups and downs but the ups weren't the best part, the downs were because we wouldn't be here to today....and uh
He messed up because he started to tear up and it was so cute!! Eergggg.
H- so, I just wanted to say that I love you! And although your second pregnancy wasn't planned or your FIRST! *everyone laughs* I am gonna continue to always be there and *he wipes his tears* cherish a lot of memories we make together as a family. So I just wanted to ask uh.....Annie Grace LeBlanc, will you marry me?
I started to cry like a big baby! It was so nice and so sweet.
A- *crying* yes!
I wiped my tears knowing it wasn't gonna help and I gave him and big hug. The twins ran up to us and we hugged them. And I continued to cry. Hayden put the ring on me. Awhile later the party was over and people started to leave, it was really....really! Fun and defiantly something to remember :). Everyone left and my mom,dad, Hayden, and hayley cleaned up. I tried to help but they kept telling me to sit down. After they cleaned up everyone was had left and just me, Hayden, and the twins were left at the house. I got loads of pictures sent to me but there was one that I loved so I took that one and a picture of my ring on my finger and posted it on Instagram for people that couldn't come to see. Today was an amazing day and I couldn't ask for more. See you guys tomorrow!

*NARRATOR*
  Is it good?