V. Party Time

Thank you for all the support!!!! UwU

____________________________________________________________ 

Jeon Jungkook pov

The cold air hit my face as I sped down the roads, my black jacket flew in the air, resembling a cape. I needed to get my mind off that man and Jung-hyun. Riding my bike makes me feel relaxed, many do it for the rush of adrenaline but it's the complete opposite for me. As a kid, my mom was always there for me, when ever I needed her. She was the kindest woman in the universe, never hurt a single soul on purpose, this one thing makes me wonder why she married that man. This man has killed a thousand people, sells drugs to make a living so why this man?.

I can hear myself sighing, I could've asked her if she was here but she isn't, all thanks to that bastard of a father. Even Jung-hyun loved our mother dearly, he used to bake cookies with her and he even sneaked one or two into the bedroom so that we could eat it. We were best buddies back in the old days. My cold, arrogant, heartless self wishes to have those days back, I'd never admit it out loud but I do. I never had a care in the world, all I had to do was wake up, eat, bathe, play with Jung-hyun and Lalisa, be cheeky and go back to sleep. 

Those days were really the best, I didn't have to give a shit about taking over the mafia, Jung-hyun didn't give a shit either. Our mom always asked the both  of us to protect Lalisa at any cost. Now, I just want to prove that I'm the best when it comes to planning and going on missions and the worst when it comes to showing mercy.

I have worked my ass  off for the past 3 years for this but that bloody Jung-hyun started working for the mafia an year before I did. That didn't stop me, I want to beat him, show him that I'm better, I want to show the world that I'm the best and hence, I've killed 485 men in the past three years. 

Taking over the Jeon mafia would boost my image, my pride and my power. People are already taking note of me, I have been labelled as the cruelest mafia member in all of Seoul, if I take over an entire mafia, that too, the biggest one in Korea...An egoistic, sinister smirk transcended my cold features, I would kill so many more to quench my thirst. My train of thoughts was broken by a familiar black SUV coming into view, I slowed down and parked my bike next to the SUV. 

"The brat finally decided to show up Hoseok-ah" I can hear Yoongi's voice drawling, ' Bet he just woke up from those cat naps he has all day' , I opened the door and stepped in, the SUV may look normal from the outside, but on the inside, only the driver's seat is intact, all the other seats are modified or removed and there are 3 computers inside. You can call this is our mobile unit. Hoseok and Yoongi built it by themselves, geniuses. "Good morning hyungs" I greeted them and it was returned with a glare, a frown and a 'sorry' smile. "Kook-ah", Namjoon started, "YOU'RE LATE". I winced at the volume of that sound. "Sorry hyung, I'll be on time for the next mission". 

"You say this every time Jungkook, but you always turn up late" Yoongi  said, "I know hyung but I'm just late by 2 minutes", "That doesn't change the fact that you're late and the boss is also here for god's sake, we have enough on our hands to deal with Jungkook, don't become another problem for us". First of all, I felt a pain in my chest, it felt as if a knife sliced through me and second, A problem? Me? Who does he think he is? The boss? You mean that man?, I couldn't control what came tumbling out of my mouth.

 "Well, it's not like you're the leader here, I am so I suggest that you keep your mouth shut hyung" I spat, my eyes dead serious. I let my them speak to me that way because they're older but that doesn't mean that they can cross the line, if it was someone else, they'd be lying in a pool of blood by now.