XIV. Roommates

Park Jimin pov

I tossed around in the bed as the bright rays of the sun seeped into my eyes, too lazy to wake up, I need my beauty sleep. Pulling the covers over my head I continued my slumber until some frickety frack on crack went knock knock.

'I'm going to pull that person apart and feed them to the crows, I swear to god', I marched towards the door. My ears red and my eyes narrowed in anger. I flung the door open to be met by the person's back? Huh?

I blinked once, I blinked again,'So this bitch knocks on my door and then shows his back to me?', I seethed as I raised my head to see the other person when they turn around. A sling around his neck and a thick mess of blond hair with bandages wrapped around was all I saw. 

"Hey, you! Who do you think you are?!" I spoke through me teeth, I saw the back tensing up and the person turned around hesitantly. All my anger vanished, it went poof as I took in the beautiful boy standing in front of me. 

Sharp features, full lips and bright, wait no, dull blue eyes, He had beautiful eyes but they looked dead on the inside. He quickly broke eye contact and stared into the room. "Ah, Jimin. This is Taehyung, your roommate" Jennie said as she strode towards us. 

"Taehyung, say hello, come on", She nudged his shoulder, he cleared his throat and I heard an unrelated deep and smooth voice come out of no where, "He-hello". I gaped like a fish, that was one hella deep voice. 'Is this the same guy Jin-hyung was talking about? He looks far from a self-harming and suicidal person but the eyes give it away I guess, they're too dull to belong to a normal person'

A normal person, Am I actually calling everyone here abnormal?, "Jimin, Tae needs to go sit down quickly", Jennie snapped me out of my reverie. I instantly stepped aside, leaving room for my roommate to enter. 

Only then, my stupid brain noticed, He had bandages around his head, a foot support and his right arm was in a sling. Oh yeah, jesus, he was in the hospital. 'Way to go Jimin'. I sighed, my shy self was not going to do me any good here, but I can atleast try. I was an extremely desired waiter with a dashing smile that made the ladies go crazy once upon a time.

"Jimin, Tae, I'll bring Jungkook in later okay?, Now go ahead with your morning routine Jimin. Tae, you can stay in bed, I'll bring in the food and the pills, Okay?". Taehyung nodded and that sent Jennie back into the white hallways. 

I rubbed my knee due to my nerves, I didn't know what to say to him, I can't even look at his face. 'Calm down Jimin, You dealt with Jin-hyung, Taehyung won't be that hard', After my small pep talk I titled my face to be able to get a clearview of his face.

Angels will have to bow down to him, he's a beauty. The sunlight bounced off his dull face, creating a contrast between his long eyelashes and his pale cheeks, the angle of light making his jawline more prominent, his nose sharper. I'd be lying if I say that the boy sitting in front of me wasn't glowing naturally under the sunlight. 

"H-hello Taehyung-g, I'm J-Jimin" I managed to introduce myself, after stuttering like a morse code generator, no response, I walked closer. "Tae-taehyung?", still no response. I slowly walked towards him and waved my arms in front of his face, "T-Taehyung?". 

His pupils dilated and he gasped, he scampered back into the bed and hit his head on the wall but he pain no heed to that, he was looking at me, trembling from head to toe, his expression screaming at me to back away. He was terrified, I backed up momentarily. 

"I-I was just g-going to say h-hi, So-sorry about sc-scaring you like t-that", he stopped shaking but didn't move a muscle. "I'm going to ba-bathe now, if yo-you weren't li-listening, my n-name is Jimin" and with that, I walked into the bathroom. The longer I stood there the more uneasy he was going to get.