XIX. Unknown feeling

OH MY MY MY OH MY MY MY. YOU GET ME HIGH SO FAST. it is a bop and I'm loving it.                                     Jin's high note in Dionysus is what I live for. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Jeon Jungkook pov

'He's angry'

I got up from the floor to go face to face with the midget. His ears and nose were red and his body was shaking as he held in his rage. I cocked my head towards him. 

"Calm down, don't let your anger get the best of you Jimin"

He drew in deep breaths, "I'm trying not to break that cocky face of yours"

I smirked, "Oh, is that so? Now what did I do to summon your inner beast?"

Mocking him was fun, he's tiny but dangerous, like a C-4 explosive. 

"You practically accused me of harassment" He seethed 

'You were too close to Taehyung for my comfort' , My mind voiced. 

"Bastard" He spat

"You were in a compromising position and he did not seem very comfortable with it. What do you expect me to think midget? You want me to think that you two are lovers when you've only met a week back?" 

He pointed an accusing finger in my direction, "You listen up cocky bitch. Try messing with me one more time and I'll have your head" 

"Really now? Try touching my head without jumping then" 

Jimin moved quickly and grabbed my collar. 'He's smooth. Would've had a better life with the likes of me. He'd be a silent assassin' 

I pushed him off with ease. "Jimin"

He was still breathing hard. 

"Calm down. You are the master of yourself. Not your anger. You control your anger, your anger doesn't control you, tame it." 

He tilted his head up as he drew in steady breathes. He nodded to himself. 

"Yeah, I'm fine" He replied

I threw a questioning glance his way. He sighed and continued, "Don't you ever again think of me that lowly. I'm not a cheap skate who takes advantage of people like Taehyung or anyone for that matter. Say something like that again and I will have your head" 

Jimin, a fine specimen for the mafia. 'I don't want to put him through the horrors of a mafia. He's probably seen worse and I think that'll be enough', I shook my head slightly as I dismissed the thought. 

 "Okay. We cool now?" I asked 

Jimin nodded, "To an extent. Accuse me without proof again and I don't know what I will do to you". I rolled my eyes and nodded back. 

Well, atleast Taehyung would be happy with the outcome. Right at that moment, Jin walked in. "Taehyung, I have an ice pack for you"

 Wait a second, Taehyung hasn't said a word for the past 10 minutes or maybe more. I panicked and turned around. Everything played out in slow motion. 

Jin dropped the ice pack and rushed to Taehyung's side, he picked Taehyung up from the bloody mess. 

Blood was oozing from his lips, a lot of blood because he bit down on them, his palms and arms were bleeding as he had clawed on them, deep gashes all over his arms. His sharp features drenched in agony and sadness. He kept saying sorry, sorry to his father. 'Father?'