XIII. Alcohol

Thank you so much for 100 votes guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

__________________________________

Jeon Jungkook pov

I turn off the headlights as I park my car. I grab the keys, the carton of beer, 2 wine bottles, 5 whiskey bottles, 3 vodka bottles of different flavors and head to the elevator, it dings as I reach the designated floor and I can hear the commotion already. 

Rolling my eyes, I open the door to find Lisa hanging upside down with her legs looped through the small hoops attached to the ceiling, Yoongi sitting on top the fridge, Namjoon was blindfolded and Hoseok was folding himself into a small ball under the dining table.

Lisa put her finger on her lips, signalling me to not make a single sound. Oh, I also found the source of the noise I heard, Namjoon had knocked over my not-so-expensive-costs-only-$1500 tea table down and the glass on top was cracked, the mahogany base was split into two and all the glassware on which rested on top of the table now lay in pieces on the floor. I really don't know how this man manages to break things just like that.

These kids, I swear to god, I casually walked in and sat down on top of the kitchen counter that extended into the hall, right next to the dining table, close to the fridge which Yoongi sat on. Yoongi's eyes lit up, and it only happens if he sees the love of his life, Alcohol. He screeched and made grabby hands at the package I was carrying and jumped onto the dining table.

"Yoongi hyung! I heard you!" Namjoon walked over to the dining table and waved his arms in front of the table, Yoongi just lied down, flat on the table and Namjoon couldn't locate him. 'IQ of 148, my ass' I thought as I watched Namjoon whack one of my vases across the room in a bid to find the others 

Lisa clapped once to attract the seeker's attention and Namjoon's head turned towards the sound at the speed of light, "I'm cominggg, I know that it's you Hoseok", I watched Lisa muffle her giggles as Namjoon's wildly waved his arms as she hung upside down, right above him. 

Hoseok slowly got up and went to Namjoon who was now squatting on the floor to 'find' someone there. Hoseok slowly bent over and placed his hands next to Namjoon's ears as he was about to clap but Namjoon suddenly got up from the floor, Namjoon's ass hit hoseok in the face, that is, Hoseok's face got buried in Namjoon's ass and Yoongi burst out laughing.

Lisa shook violently as she laughed her head off,  Namjoon rubbed his butt and removed his blindfold to find a disgusted and very traumatized Hoseok. I couldn't help but chuckle and shook my head, 'these babies'

"I haven't seen anything that funny in a decade" Yoongi stated as he finished laughing, Lisa hopped off the ceiling and was still giggling, "I didn't know that you liked smelling butts oppa" and she laughed again. Yoongi snorted and Namjoon softly laughed. 

"Kook-ah, you're here!" Namjoon said, "Yes hyung and thank you for wrecking my table and whacking my vase" He smiled apologetically. I hopped off the counter and grabbed the alcohol, "Aww, bunny is hopping around" Lisa cooed and I shot her a glare.

This kid really likes pissing me off, "Shouldn't you be at that hell hole now?" and she pouts, "According to them, their amazing soloist is on a mission". Right, the Jeon mafia can't know that Lisa is here or it'll be another pile of shit to deal with. 

I set up the drinks on the counter in the balcony, what can you say, my place is quite lavish. Everyone sat around it in a circle, two shots of orange vodka and Lisa was already losing herself, "Jungkookieee, how was your first dayyyy at workk" she slurred.

  'Oh shit', I quickly downed another shot, "What do you mean Lisa?", Namjoon looked at me questioningly and Hoseok was staring off into space.