XXIV. Shattered

Jeon Jungkook Pov

Right after Yoongi knocked out Halsey, I went to the lounge and grabbed some beer, the only thing on my mind was blonde hair and angry blue eyes. I know that I've hurt him extensively and I still have no idea about how I'm going to make up for it. 

I sighed and took a swig, being a human being is hard. 

Another swig, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow and apologize.

One more swig, "Ahh! Dammit, Kim Taehyung, get off my mind!" 

I chugged down the rest in one go and passed out on the couch. 

Kim Namjoon Pov 

Yoongi went back to Jeon's base to avoid any suspicion, I'm keeping watch tonight, even though it doesn't seem like the heiress is going to wake up anytime soon. The room had one-way glass on two sides, this way, we can see her but she can't see us. 

"Big tiddies" a voice said and bursts out laughing, I mundanely look at Hoseok trying to calm himself down. 

"Namjoon-ah, I think that you gotta a new name" Hoseok said and I glared back. 

He shrugged and took a seat next to me, "Where's kook?" I asked

"He passed out on the couch after drinking some beer" 

I nodded. "Namjoon-ah, there's actually something I want to ask you, how do you feel about SeokJin hyung now?" 

My heart cracked a little at the sound of his name, memories came flooding back, pink hair, a beautiful laugh that echoed through the depths of my mind as it ran a reel, those days where we'd do nothing but talk, him gently running his hands through my newly bleached hair before he dyed it himself, his entire existence being a cornucopia of love and affection, of course, I wouldn't dare to forget that sassy tongue of his. 

A sad smile etched itself on my face as I ran my hands through my metallic locks. "He'll always be special to me Hoseok-ah, I don't know his whereabouts but wherever he is, there will be happiness and love" 

"Yeahhh, about his whereabouts..." Hoseok trailed off

I snapped my head up, "What about it?", I can her my blood roaring inside my ears, "Hoseok-"

"I found him yesterday", there was a pause. If I didn't understand where Hoseok had found Jin, then I'd be an idiot. 

"A-, are you sure?" I asked, Hoseok looked at me dead in the eye, "I spoke to him, Namjoon-ah"

I buried my face in my palms as I recalled the breakup

~ One and a half years back~

Kim Namjoon Pov