XV. Kim Taehyung

1K reads. KYAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY MINIONS!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

____________________________________________________________

Jeon Jungkook pov

My apartment's a mess, jeez. Yawning, I scratched the back of my head as I walked into the living room. Paper, wrappers and bottles everywhere. '101 aftermath of a party' . My hangover wasn't helping either, I need caffeine in my system now. I kicked the empty whiskey bottle aside as I went on with my daily routine.

Now, fresh and dashing Jeon Jungkook is ready for another day at the hospital. I left a note for Lisa asking her to clean up as payment. I'm cruel, I know. Driving down the lanes, my mind wanders again, Kim Taehyung.

 I wonder who killed his parents in front of him. He's only 18, yes I took a small sneak peek into his files when Jennie had her back turned towards me. If he's been here for 11 years then that's more than 50% of his life, how did he tolerate that and make it through? I'd go crazy.

Rolling into the parking area, I wedged my car between a wall and a red volkswagen. Overflowing with confidence and swag, ye bitch, I got jams, I walked through the pristine hallways. I'm usually extra when I'm hungover. Deal with it.

I stopped in front of his room and knocked. "Come in", came an airy and a slightly feminine voice. I opened the door to find another boy with brown hair and matching brown eyes sitting cross legged on the other bed, the one on the right to the door. 

My eyes slid to the left to find Taehyung sitting there, his knees drawn up to his chest, his bright orbs clashed with mine, the same zing went through me and he flinched ever so slightly before looking away. "Uhh, Well hi, I'm Jungkook. I'll be taking care of you guys alongside nurse Jennie". The other boy in the room shot a smile at me, a genuine one.

His eyes turned into crescents as his perfect teeth were in full display, sitting compactly under his full lips. "Hello! I'm Jimin. Nice meeting you", he extended his right arm as he walked towards me and I shook it. 

'Isn't he a bit too open and cheery to be in here?' I thought as I shook his hand. After the small 'Nice-meeting-you' shit was done, I turned towards the mystery, Kim Taehyung. I wished him, "Good morning Taehyung, how are you feeling today?" 

I was met with a blank stare, he soon averted his eyes and looked at the floor instead. I kept looking at him, my eyes never leaving his gorgeous face. Jimin fell silent beside me, after a minute, Taehyung looked up again and we locked eyes. Zing 

He nodded at me and went back to gazing at the floor. Well, that's a response from him, I'm not satisfied but he barely speaks or gives a response, so I'm kind of satisfied but I'm not satisfied at the same time, let's agree to disagree. Nobody denies THE Jeon Jungkook, like never, but this boy right here doesn't seem to know what I'm capable of. 'This is interesting, might as well entertain myself with him' .

I turned my attention back towards Jimin who was busy 'inspecting' Taehyung, "Jimin, Did you have your breakfast and pills?", He childishly nodded. I gave him my mini-smile, yeah, my lips twitch a bit and I call it a smile, deal with it.

"Are you ready Taehyung?", He looked at me wearily and licked his lips which were now glistening. 'I just want to make him mine already, he's totally baby boy material', I smirked unconsciously. "Shall we go then?" I asked, he carefully got up and made his way towards me, he swayed a bit but that didn't stop him. 

I opened the door, "Alright, see you Jimin", he waved back. He turned to Taehyung and pat him on back, Taehyung flinched and backed up towards the wall, Jimin raised his hands, "Woah Taehyung, I was just going to say bye".