XXV. Reconciliation

Jeon Jungkook Pov 

Jeon Jungkook Pov 

I collapsed against the wall as I heard Namjoon's broken cries, never have I seen him in such a state, not when his parents licked him out, not when he had to give up on rapping but now. Kim SeokJin? The one in the hospital? My head spun at the possibilities. 

He probably didn't recognize me. Yeah, Seokjin probably didn't. That's a good thing, I can keep a close eye on Namjoon's ex, make sure that he stays out of trouble. Namjoon was kind of my man crush when I was a teen. He was so cool, smart, like, really smart but it wore off after a while. 

Gritting my teeth, I got up and left the spot. 

'I'll kill those bastards' 

~Next day morning~ 

Jeon Jungkook Pov 

Gulping, I walked down the familiar white halls of the hospital. My heart thundered in my rib cage as I stopped in front of his room. Drawing in a deep breath, I knocked. 

The door swung open to reveal Jin, his hair tousled, a few feathers were sticking up from his faded pink hair.  "Jungkook-ah", he shot me a bright smile as he put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into the room. 

The room was a mess, there were feathers everywhere, the one of the bedsheets was hanging down from the fan, one mattress was on the floor and are those bubbles? 

To my left, Jimin was sitting on the other mattress, which was flipped upside down and was blowing bubbles happily. "Faaaaaaaa!!!", Taehyung popped out of the mattress on the floor, that moment was short lived as he instantly frowned and avoided eye contact as he got up. 

"We thought that it was Jennie, considering the fact that you were nowhere to be found", the midget stated. I nodded. 

Instead of beating around the bush, I spoke to him directly, "Hey Tae, you got a minute?". Jimin stopped blowing bubbles and looked at me, "So you're telling me that you were the reason for his episode?", Jimin was standing now.

"Episode? What ep-", Realization dawned upon me as I moved towards Taehyung. Grabbing his arm as softly as possible, I pleaded, "Please Tae, just give a chance to explain myself".

I heard a small sigh and a huff as Jin pulled Jimin out of the room, the click of the door locking indicated that it was just the both of us. I let go of his arm, "Can we sit down?" I asked. 

He sat down on the mattress that was on the floor, his blonde locks jingled along with the feathers stuck on them as we sat. I slowly pulled one of the feathers out his hair, he said nothing, the sound of his breathing being the only indication that he was still listening. 

I stopped as I pulled out the third feather from his hair, I placed my hand on top his head, "I'm sorry Taehyung, I really am. I know that I wasn't at my best the other day and I also know that I shouldn't have screamed at you. Please, don't be mad, I'll do anything to fix this mess, I promise so please, talk to me"