XVIII. Beginnings pt.2

Okay, if you guys haven't noticed, I turned on the mature rating. Things are going to get nasty here, real nasty. Please, If you're triggered, then please skip through the part where I've put up the warning as it is EXTREMELY GRAPHIC.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Jeon Jungkook pov

It took me a while to register what I actually saw. Jimin on top of taehyung, On top of taehyung, Taehyung. Jimin, that fucking midget.

I pished him off Taehyung and burned holes into his head, I want to pt two fucking bullets up his ass. Taehyung looks like a deer caught in headlights, he looked very uncomfortable when that midget was on top of him. 

How did they end up in such a suggestive position though?, did that midget try any moves on Taehyung?, I'mma smack that ass of his all the way to mars if he did. I turned to Taehyung, fuming, I asked him, 

"How did you two end up on the floor?" 

Taehyung averted his gaze to that midget 

"Look at me Taehyung", I grabbed his shoulders, "How did that happen? Tell me" 

He looked at me with his lips parted, I saw a small amount of fear build up there. I was off the ground in an instant. 'What am I doing? I'm scaring him'

I offered my hand to him, "Can you get up?" 

He nodded and took my hand, I pulled him up and he stumbled to find balance. "Tae?", I called out. He shook his head, a silent 'I'm fine'. I took the signal and didn't press on it further but I held his hand, I held it tightly, as if it might disappear the moment I let it go. 

"Jimin-ah, how did you end up on the floor?", Jin asked. That midget just looked at the floor, then to Taehyung and then back to the floor. "Speak up midget or I'll pound you", Jimin paled, I smirked. 

"Well, umm, Taehyung and I were l-looking out of the window", he started out and Taehyung shuffled beside me. "Then we saw a c-couple walk out of to the parking lot and they k-kissed so, I-umm, well, umm", the midget started to fidget. 

I kept glaring at him, Jin who stood beside Jimin gestured for me breathe and calm down. I don't give a shit, let that shorty be scared, I want answers. He was so close to Taehyung's face and he made Taehyung uncomfortable. I'm not letting this off the hook, if he tried to do something wrong, I will make him pay dearly. 

"Then Taehyung a-asked me what they were doing and I-I told him. H-He asked me how to do they do it and so I told him that they l-lean in and t-touch each others l-lips" He continued, I did not like where this was heading. If this bastard tried to kiss, let alone touch Taehyung, I will end him.

"B-But Taehyung was still confused and so I-I playfully went closer to him and put my hand oh his shoulder. H-He panicked and stepped back", I cut off the shorty by charging straight towards him. "How dare you touch Taehyung?, You bastard!", I flung my fist at his face. 

The next thing I knew, Taehyung had somehow ended up in between me and Jimin. I punched Taehyung instead. 

Taehyung stood right in front of Jimin, shielding him. Taehyung's eyes were covered by his blond bangs but his fists were curled. I hurt him, I froze. His cheek was already swelling up and became red. I stepped back, this is my worst nightmare. I willed myself to wake up but unfortunately, this is the present. I had hurt Taehyung and there's no going back. 

"T-Tae", I couldn't speak. I felt like my tongue was tied, my brain collapsed, I felt like someone threw a hard punch to my gut, my airways constricted, I couldn't breathe, couldn't see, couldn't think.