IX. So what?

Jeon Jungkook pov

I tasted freedom, the weight on my shoulders lessened, my feet were lighter, my brain brighter, sounds were amplified, I saw the world under a pink lens, stepping out of that mansion has given me immense relief. I lived in that hell hole for the past 20 years of my life and I'm free now. I'm never going back, the past is in the past, I'm going to let it go. 

I'm going to my apartment, the apartment which I bought after I saved up lots of money which was my payment for working my ass off. It's a decent apartment with 3 bedrooms and attached bathrooms. I used to camp there if I didn't feel like going back to the mansion. Nobody knew about the existence of such a place, other than one person, who will not tell a single soul about this.

I left my phone at that hell hole, I have another one in my apartment so that's another issue off the checklist. I've been walking for the past 20 minutes and my apartment is finally in sight. I walk in and take the elevator. 

Ding

I step out, I live on the 15th floor from now onwards, haha, suck it. The first thing I have to do is withdraw all the money I have in my bank account but I can't step outside right now as the Jeon mafia will be looking for me. I reach the door of my safe haven and open to find Lalisa sitting on the couch with her right leg over her left, "So bunny I heard that you left the mansion", her eyes flicked up to mine.

 I reach the door of my safe haven and open to find Lalisa sitting on the couch with her right leg over her left, "So bunny I heard that you left the mansion", her eyes flicked up to mine

"Yes I did, so what?" I retorted, "How did you even get in here Lisa?".  She got up and in a moment she grabbed my collar and choke slammed me into the floor. My fast reflexes saved my sexy face from taking damage. "What has gotten into you? Have you gone crazy? Are you here to kill me? You're going to let those two dicks back at that hell hole know about this location aren't you?" I snapped. 

Her face was red with anger, her eyes brimming with tears that threatened to fall "I was so-so worried you idiot" she hiccuped, "I thought that I'd never see y-you again and decided t-to sneak in here as this was th-the last place wh-where you'd be" Lisa was shaking.

'I'm such a douche of a brother' Guilt hit me like a slap in the face. "Pokpak" I started out with my gentlest voice, "I didn't know that, I didn't mean to hurt you, look at me pokpak, I'll buy your favorite red lipstick for you". She instantly looked at me with those blood shot eyes, "Really?" she asked, "Yeah, really"

She grinned at me, a small smile tugged my lips upwards but I stopped it there, I turned around to make sure that the door was locked and I heard her giggle, "You brat!" and she giggled even more. It made me feel at peace to some extent, my sister is by my side, I have a support system for myself.

"Lisa, I need a favor, it's a bit serious.", Her playful expression disappeared and she leaned forwards, "I'll give you my cheque now, go and withdraw all the cash in my bank account. I already have my cash hoarded here but I do have some extras left in that account". Lisa nodded and got up.