Chapter 11

Pulling up infront of footlocker I sat for a minute before heading in. I had to see if I still had a job only because I actually like it.

"Well if it isn't my favorite shoe shopper." said the security guard Tyson.

I chuckled. "I need a re-up on all the new shits that came out while I was gone."

"AAAHHHH THERE GO MY BITCH." I heard Jaycee yelled.

Turning he crashed right into me. "I missed you bitch oh my God."

"I missed yo loud ass too, awe mane everybody hea', lemme find out we having a party."

"Girl we short staff and Tevin ole holly jolly ass been firing people left and right." Janae expressed.

"Damn." I sighed. "Whea' he at cause I need to make sure I still have a job.."

"In his office probably eating."

"Oh y'all a mess." leaving them to finish working I headed to the back.

"Knock Knock." I spoke before walking in.

Not seeing anyone I just sat in front of his desk waiting. He was probably out back.

I scrolled through Instagram to waste time.

"BashBash." I called out answering my phone.

"I hate when you call me that."

I chuckled. "I like the name Sebastian. Your whole name is nice. Christian Sebastian Salvatore, sounds like a rich white dude."

"Yo ass is wierd matter of fact I called yo wierd ass for a reason."

"I'm listening BashBash."

He groaned. "Are you sure about this whole dinner thing tonight."

"Yes I am. You don't have to go if you don't want."

"Naw I do I just don't want no shit."

"Thea' shouldn't be especially if he don't want none between girly and I."

Hearing the doorknob twisting I watched the door open.

"Oh, you're back." Tavior spoke with enthusiasm. I swear his face lit up.

"Christian imma hit you back after work."

"Alright be good."

Nodding I gave my attention to Tavior. "Hay I thought you were on vacation and Tevin was hea'."

"I am I had some paper work I had to get from here. Its nice to see you. You look amazing."

"Thank you I 'preciate it. I was hea' to see if I still had a job."

"Absolutely you're one of the managers but are you sure you're ready to come back."

Of course Tavior knew about Bubbah being killed I just didn't tell Tevin because I didn't really know him like I knew Tavior.

"Yeah I think its time. If I don't imma just sit at home and constantly remind myself of what had happened."

He nodded. "Okay, you can start back tomorrow morning."

"Okay cool." I stood. "Anything else."

"Might need you to pull a double, gonna be interviewing some people, is that okay."

"Yes, just lemme know."

Leaving out I walked back into the semi crowded store.

"Jaaaaay here is a list of all the new J's that came out while you were gone."