Chapter 24

When I'm missing in action I try to come back with at least two chapters for y'all.

"I've been coming in here going on three months now and y'all telling me that I still can't get no discount." TaJiri fussed sitting on one of the benches.

"Girl them months we were closed and moving shit, just reopened today."

Opening her mouth to speak she was cut off. "Hay boos."

"Babyyyy." Christian beamed scooping up Alejandra.

"How was your trip."

She sighed. "It was okay, they tried to get me to stay for Thanksgiving I had to tell them that there's money to be made."

"Pretty much." Jaycean added. "This is TaJiri, T this is Alejandra."

As they engaged into their own conversations Jay headed towards the back area.

The time was hitting eight as they were about to open and had all hands on deck.

"Hay boo, you okay." asked Jaycee who was moving boxes.

"Yeah, my cycle on its way and these cramps hittin' serious."

"Aw boo, you got some pain pills."

Jay nodded sitting on the floor. Whenever she stood up straight a sharp pain would hit.

"I heard you were thinking about leaving."

Sighing she carefully stood. "Its too far from the house, the kids school and daycare."

Jaycee nodded. "I understand, its fucking up the schedule."

"Yeah but we'll see though for right now its just a thought."

Heading back to the front they got ready to open their doors as everyone else did the same in the mall.

Thanksgiving was two days away and Jay has yet to figure out what her family was going to do.

She knew she had to work and didn't know if cooking herself was the best idea because she would be getting off around five or six.

"Ooo Jay, baby daddy number one is walking in."

Glancing over her shoulder she seen Kelly who had a group of fans following behind him.

"Baby mother number one." he greeted with a smile.

"If y'all ain't buying shit then get the hell out."

"Mouth Jaycee." Jay warned. "What he said though."

Kelly smiled at Jay as if she were the love of his life.

"What do you want." she asked wiping down the counters.

"I wanted to see if I could get baby girl for Christmas this year."

Her eyebrows lifted. "Like the whole day." 

"Until New Years."

Scoffing Jay shook her head slowly. "Kelly." she sighed. "You know how I feel about shit like that."

"I know Jay but my moms going to Nola and Kieara and I going through some shit so she taking my baby to her parents. I just want to be with my first born at least."

Understanding where he was coming from she gave in. "Okay fine but I want her that morning then you can have her."

Smiling brightly he nodded. "I got all the kids a bunch of shit man, I can't wait."

"I don't want no bullshit cause I'll turn into the Grinch real quick."

"There won't be none I promise. I got something for my first love too." he smiled.