Chapter 14

Excuse any fuck-ups..!

Sitting in front of my house I was irritated and haven't eaten yet.

After leaving Michael house I was still confused as to how I had ended up there.

He told me that I was drunk when I got there even that I don't remember.

He also said that I told him about the deal I had made then that I needed to vent about Carter and me.

It was weird because ain't no telling who he had in his bed like leave my ass on the floor or something or better yet call my ass an Uber.

Shutting off my car I went ahead in the house. My phone was still dead as shit and I knew my husband was probably worried, I guess.

I held my head as I walked through the door. It was really killing me.

Sitting on the couch was Carter and Harper.

Of course...

"Goodmorning Jaycean." she smiled.

I threw up my hand walking straight upstairs. I guess he was occupied.

Immediately I hooked up my phone then got ready for a shower. I was in going on ten minutes trying to figure out if I wanted to wash my hair or not.

Hearing the door open I knew it was Carter, coming to start shit.

"Where were you last night."

I closed my eyes. "You want the truth or want me to lie."

He smacked his lips. "Don't make me drown yo ass while you in there. Where the fuck was you at."

I groaned, he sounded like a bitch right now.

"I woke up at Michael house."

Not hearing nothing after what I had said I knew what was coming next.

The shower door as expected he slid it open almost knocking it off the hinges.

"I couldn't hear you, sounded like you said you were at Michael house."

I sighed. "I woke up there apparently I was drunk."

He scoffed. "What the fuck I tell you about drinking and being out. Yo ass doesn't know how to act."

"I didn't do anything. He just said I was crying about getting kicked outta Squad."

"Man what the fuck ever." he waved me off.

"Would you calm down damn nothing happened.."

"Didn't you just say you were passed out so shut the fuck up cause you don't fucking know what happened while you were out." he snapped.

"Nothing happened Carter." I raised my voice. "Don't you got company downstairs, get the fuck on."

As soon as that left my mouth he yanked me out of the shower, by my damn hair.

"I'm so sick and tired of yo damn mouth." he gritted.

"Carter let my hair go." I spoke calmly.

"What." he yanked it. "You still talking."

I think he finally lost his mind.

"Ow, that hurts."

"Oh deadass." he asked turning me towards him. "You know I was hurt when told my wife still mess around with the nigga she use to fuck."

This time I scoffed. "I'm not messing around with anyone."

Standing in the doorway of the bathroom he had a hand full of my hair and I was still naked and wet.