Chapter 16

This chapter is short so forgive me, gonna update shortly after.

Sitting in the doctor office once again the couple were waiting on Dr. Simone to return.

Sitting directly on Carter lap per his request, his head was in Jaycean chest as he tried to sleep but he couldn't.

He groaned. "Maaan I wish they come the fuck on."

As soon as that left his mouth the door opened.

"Hello, I'm Nurse Jackson and I was instructed to give you these Tylenol."

He ignored her squeezing Jaycean waist. Removing his arms Jay stood grabbing the cup of pills.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." she smiled politely. "Dr. Simone should be back any minute with your x-ray results."

Once again he ignored her making Jay sigh. "Thank you." she spoke again.

As she left Jay flicked him in the forehead. "You better stop being mean when they're helping yo ass."

"They need to stop wasting my damn time."

Laying down in the chair after a couple seconds later Carter started to drift off to sleep.

They had been in the hospital going on five hours doing nothing but sitting.

Picking up her ringing phone Jay seen it was his mother.

"Hay Ma." she answered her facetime.

"Hi sweetheart, how is everything."

"We're still waiting, they just gave him some Tylenol which I don't understand why when its just gonna slump him out."

Mama Jordan made a face. "Child what is slump him out."

"Put him to sleep Ma." Jay cleared up in a chuckle.

"I was going to say." she laughed. "That knocks him out faithly, since he was a child."

Nodding Jay heard Jayc'i in the background. "Lah' girl you so nosey."

"Say I hear you mama, stop talking about my daddy." she smiled in the camera. "I see she's starting her teething cycle."

"Oh Lord mama did I remember to pack her rings."

"Yes." Mama Jordan nodded.

"Okay the blue ones are to keep thea'."

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Come in." Jay called out. "Mama imma call you back."

"Okay, don't forget."

Mama Jordan just like Jaycean was worried about Carter because he's rarely in pain.

Seeing Carter sleeping Dr. Simone motioned for her to come into the hall. The look on her face wasn't sitting too well with Jay.

"I have good news and bad news but the good news can turn bad which do you want."

Standing against the wall folding her arms, Jay didn't know which she wanted first.

"Bad news first I guess."

Holding up a x-ray of Carter brain she started to explain what it was. "Okay as you can see here at the bass of his skull, this grayish spot is call Medulloblastoma."

Giving her some papers she explained further.

"This is a rare type of Cancer that occurs in kids and not that many adults who are between the ages of twenty and forty. Carter is twenty six."