Chapter 35

For anybody who can't pronounce these certain names. (media)

"TEN, NINE, EIGHT." the huge crowd yelled as the gigantic t.v. displayed a countdown.

There were many people in the big room excited about the new year.

I sat towards the back with Jayc'i and the twins along with Amore' and Cartier

"FIVE, FOUR, THREE."

"I should've just stayed home." I spoke over the loud noise to Amore'.

"You still haven't talked to Carter or Kelly."

I shook my head. "I mean it's the new year and late as hell. I probably won't hea' nothing until tomorrow."

I never knew how much my first baby father and my second one hated each other I mean them two dummies fought until the cops showed up and had to actually break them up.

"TWO, ONE."

I was really mad at the fact that they kept fighting until the point that the cops had their guns pulled.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR." everybody screamed in celebration and happiness.

Rolling my eyes at all of the couples kissing each other, I kissed each one of my kids making sure to tell them Happy New Year.

I was beyond blessed to have them.

"Gimme a kiss." my brother spoke coming towards me.

I lifted my head kissing his cheek as he kissed mines as well as my forehead.

"I love you Chubbs." he held my face. "Do you hear me."

I nodded wrapping my arms around his torso. "I love you too Bubbah."

Amore' hugged Jordon tightly. "How was that party at Micah's." 

He glanced at me. "Nigga kept asking about you mane I was so close to shooting his ass."

Forgot that Bubbah only knew that Micah would hit on me.

"That nigga just ain't gone quit."

"I'm saying though with his ugly self. He ain't even cute enough to be begging like he do." Cartier added.

Standing I headed towards the bathroom holding onto Jayc'i.

I noticed Malik kissing on Isabella and Javaria who looked annoyed and wanted to get away from him.

"Hold your brother hand Munch."

I connected Cartean and Kellean hands together as we pushed through the crowd.

I made sure to look in on Cameron and Kairi who were in a indoor bounce house.

They were too excited to be up passed their bedtimes.