Chapter 23

"How its looking Light Bright."

"He hasn't made any calls yet Slim, this nigga boring."

"Aye nigga I'm still waiting on you to put my damn money back to where you took it from."

Jay and Christian laughed out. "You underestimated my skills."

Carter still doesn't think that Christian is smarter than Dylan and he took offense to that so he decided to hack all his bank accounts emptying them into Jay accounts in under seconds.

"Yo broke ass will be alright."

"Broke where, we're married." his face scrunched up.

Jay blew a raspberry. "We signed a prenuptial agreement."

Christian gasped. "Y'all gotta prenup."

"Naw I'm just talking shit but you'll get yo money back in due time love in due time but until then I need to address my team."

Leaving out they made their way down the hall.

"Aight aight y'all listen up." she caught their attention. "Marquan is gonna be out, I might be out for a minute and Javari as well so Cordon will still be in charge along with Michael just to test y'all new friendship."

They both exchanged hatred looks at each other as she smiled at them.

"I expect good results yeah." turning on her heels she walked away.

"I need to talk to you."

Glancing at Cordon serious face she nodded. "What's wrong."

"That E.R. in that E.R. Construction bullshit, it stands for Eduardo Ramirez."

"Eduardo Ramirez." she repeated. "Am I suppose to know who that is."

"You remember Pedro right."

She thought for a minute then slowly nodded. "He still dead right."

"Yeah but that's his dad, the one that you said was with your dad that one time."

"Right." she mumbled. "Think he has something to do with it."

"Naw his ass damn near old as dirt. They were using his truck and guess what else."

"Please tell me my dad has nothing to do with any of it cause I really like him."

"He doesn't but Jason actually does, he's just using Twain as his ginnie pig."

She smiled a little. "I know exactly whea' to find him."

"Forreal."

"Yes and I need you and Mikey with me, tonight."

"You got it Boss Lady." he turned to walk away. "Oh and one more thing."

"Mhm.."

"He has a son."

-

"Alright." Dr. Malone smiled. "How are we."

Jay held a blank expression while Carter shook his head. It was pretty obvious that neither wanted to be there.

"Don't you all speak at once now."

Sighing Jay folded her arms before speaking. "He wants a divorce because I'm crazy."

Carter smacked his lips. "I never said that."

"That's what he means."

"Because I want you to get help." he asked confusingly. "Am I wrong for that, am I wrong for not wanting you to kill yourself."