party- hannah

warning: mention of sexual assault and drugs.

hannah's pov:

i am currently in emma's kitchen, stressing about tonight. her and ellie want to go to a party later, but i'm a little apprehensive.

first of all, it's la. i'm from a little town in michigan, so i'm not used to things like this. of course i've been to a party before. but this is different.

after a few minutes of their begging, i caved. i slipped on a simple pair of high waisted shorts, a small coral spaghetti strap top, and my beat up converse. emma and ellie were pumped on the car ride there, but i had an awful feeling about this. lighten up hannah, you're too uptight.

once we arrived at the party, i immediately felt nervous. ellie and emma dragged me inside and introduced me to various youtubers. i just waved awkwardly and felt uncomfortable the entire time. the house was crowded to say the least. loud music thumped throughout the mansion. the air smelled like weed, sweat, and alcohol. i wrinkled my nose in disgust.

emma handed me a soda, and i gladly accepted it. no way in hell was i going to drink tonight.

a few hours later i found myself separated from emma and ellie. i decided to scope out a bathroom in order to calm down.

i walked into the bathroom only to be greeted by a very drunk boy.

"i'm sorry... i'll find another one," i stated, in a hurry to escape.

his hazy eyes raked my body. i squirmed under his gaze and started to walk back out of the bathroom, uneasiness settling in my stomach.

"where you goin baby?," he slurred, stumbling towards me. his hand latched onto my arm and violently tugged me towards him.

i protested and tried tugging my arm away. i then screamed loudly, trying to get someone's attention. however, due to the loud music, my desperate cries went unnoticed.

his grimy hand covered my mouth and pinned me against the wall. i froze up, afraid to move. my brain was moving like putty. a few tears ran down my cheeks as he fumbled with the hem of my shorts. im going to be fucking raped.

a/n: let me know what you think!!! vote for the next chapter (grayson will be in it!)